• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info JM Financial

Asking questions about a company
First month of trading with Foyle Capital managed account is over soon. This is fourth week ongoing.

So far does not seem profitable, it is about 4.5 % on loss in three weeks trading.

I am watching situation closely, If drawdown gets worse I am taking my funds out.
Of course there are bad months now and then but if all losses stack for start then It is very difficult to get on profitable path again...

First month of trading with Foyle Capital managed account is over soon. This is fourth week ongoing.

So far does not seem profitable, it is about 4.5 % on loss in three weeks trading.

I am watching situation closely, If drawdown gets worse I am taking my funds out.
Of course there are bad months now and then but if all losses stack for start then It is very difficult to get on profitable path again...
If look performance for these time and still doubt to continue, as investor usually will wonder on their own selves whether will continue or take out funds, as I know forex trading result is not fixed and sometime loss still occured, patience is needed but also willing to accept the risk possibility

Yes, account is still on loss but I thought to give it some time. I am going to watch it closely but maybe it needs some more time to see how it is developing.

its scam broker beware , my money desappear from my account without any reason
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Here's all the information you need about JM Financial (www.JMTrade.com)
1. The owner of JMF is a European chap has lived in Kuwait for 18 years and his entire career was as a Professional Institutional Trader and a Fund Manager in Switzerland & London and his friends are some of the biggest fund managers in the world and he has earned an enviable reputation for honesty and competency
2. JMF is fully regulated by the Kuwait Ministry of Commerce & Industry & Kuwait Capital Markets Authority and is seeking regulatory status in other non-GCC jurisdictions too
3. JMF NEVER steals client money -- not by any means -- which makes JMF one of about 5 Brokers in the world that does not
4. Most brokers ONLY make money by stealing it from clients and or waiting for clients to lose money, but since JMF does NOT steal client money or have a trading desk to win when clients lose, JMF only makes money if a trader makes money
5. When a traders issues a withdrawal order, the money is sent within 15 minutes because it is the BEST way to earn the trust of traders
6. JMF offers a PAMM Platform for Fund Managers who hold a Limited Power of Attorney to access and trade the account of another JMF client who wants the financial benefit of the Spot Forex Market without the risk
7. JMF sponsored the recent Forex Show in Dubai and won the award for Best Customer Service
8. He has a good reputation within the CFD Industry
9. Wherever you are in the world, if you have an doubt about your existing broker or are looking for an honest broker, open your account JMF in Kuwait
10. You can trust every word above as if you're holding a bar of pure gold because you will NEVER have any problem i.e. NO nasty surprises

For the avoidance of doubt, we write this information because we know it is all true.

Back