• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ALGForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I wanted to leave 5 stars for www.algforex.com

This site is really good and very helpfull. When I begin to use it my trading become more profitable. This guy know what to do!

excellent service

i would like to thank u for such an extraordinary service. i have seen many services but non close to this service.excellent service n please keep it up.

You must to be very disciplined:

ALG's Startegy is best of all. You'll never loose, just read his Strategy and you'll never loose:
Our trades based on Intraday - Daily reversion. Reversion level is Pivot levels. Same time they are strong resistance or strong support. Resistance we do Sell, support we do Buy. Thees Entries are 2-7 pips accuracy. And Stops are 15 - 25 pips. Later after price moves 15 - 25 pips of Profit move Stops near Entry (This is new. Use to be 40 pips in old market conditions). Take some profit at 40 and 70-100 pips. Never close all trade 100%.

Ive been trying to post a review of ALG but for some reason i keep getting an error message telling me I input the incorrect code...any ideas

Alg is one of the best i have met, fpa should make a trial and preview the results

Very funny indeed, i could remember in 2008 when alg made useful and priceless contributions on eu trading discussion on forexfactory,then being a newbie i have always notice that the knowledgeable traders there would commend him. Same has happened on fx-street and forex tsd. He has his blog where he left signals where i must bet you that not only newbies check on it but most traders that met him on forums. Sure there isnt holy grail in fx but what matters is the overall result. Haters of this guy yarned alot against him when he stopped his freeblog that lasted for a year making jest of traders depending on the free stuff and some newbie honestly commented on forexfactory that they might have been used to his free signals but would not like him stopping. i have been always checking around even when the blog has stopped but wld always see some levels he took earlier in the day and would never trade against it, it really helped me. To cut the long story short, people talking against this guy might be unlucky with either bad money management and its not sensible to trade more than 2 pairs at a time nevertheless the guy post important level for more pairs. The others might be some of his success story haters, that naturally happens but would expect ppl that love his way of trading to keep shut and see all of those nonsense post against him. No, fpa should go ahead and make a trial of him atleat there are couples here advertised like 4XLOUGE and should stop allowing some people destroying his good reputation. Regards Rasaqdayo.

:) very accurate signal given few hours before trade where buy/ sell as per his given daily resistance/support. SL is less (<25pips) and profit is huge(>80pips)!

Back