• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CraigHarrisForex.com (Craig Harris, was pro4xmentor.com)

General discussions of a financial company
CH like system

Hi All,

Thought I'd mention to those who want to see what trading in the manor of Craig Harris is like before they lay out mucho bucks can check out a thread on Forex Factory called Craig Harris Stochastics Method. It is not connected to CH, nor does it use his custom indicators (though it does point you at his free videos), but the trading philosophy is quite similar. They have found indicators in the public domain that work in very similar ways, or others that provide the same or even better information. Most important, you get the "feel" of CH trading techniques and see if they fit your personality. Besides, the price is right.

Dick

Craig Harris Stochastics Method @ Forex Factory

Last edited:
craig harris

being new to forex its some what disconcerting to be inundated with @must' have systems,priceless education and all the other stuff thats thrown at ya! I have worked steadely for the past 6 months at educating myself with free education available on the net. it has been confusing at times and iv found contridiction amongst other things. how ever,what i learnt from craig harris's free information has helped me pull a lot of material together and iv been making min 40-50 pips profit per day on the demo for a couple of weeks. early days i know. would i pay $5000 nope,no way,why? havnt got $5000 and im not sure if i did have that i would pay it. people seem to be dissapointed with what they got for their money, maybe they thought they were getting the 'Holy Grail',no matter what you pay folks you gonna have to put effort in!!

Thanks for the Mentorship

Hey Craig, With the one free month these last 4 months have been the best and only profitable time i have spent in the markets since 2006. I have been studying the forex since may of 2009 and i sure wish i found you long before i spent all the countless thousands of dollars. I really wish i could have done the full membership but i have been unemployed in the construction industry for a little over 2 years. But i have started to get back a little work last week. So for now i need to concentrate on keeping a roof over my head. But i just wanted to write you this e-mail and let you know how much i appreciate all of tour help and mentorship. After 4 months i fully realize how much i really need to trade with you for at least a year but i am grateful that i did have the time i had in the chat room and at least have a good start. I will definitely keep trading and learning and attend the 2 day live training when i can. Hopefully when i get my head back above water i will be back in the chat room. Hey do you need an addition on your house or i can build you a new one in Hawaii LOL. Thanks for opening my eyes John Gatwood

Back