• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss iforexprofit.com (Instant Forex Profits)

General discussions of a financial company
Ifxprofits

Have not used or bought his sytem, but he seems to be avery good motivational speaker based on the videos that I have seen-very good at getting particpants to applaud!

His website talks about his course been the only one to be certified by a university in the United Kingdom. When you scroll down and look at the certificate it is from some university in Ireland. A little bit of history will tell you that Ireland gained independence from the UK in 1921. Ask yourself the question-what university will what to give a "bachelor degree in trading credit". I have not investigated the actual worth or credibility of the "degree", but you can draw your own conclusions.

Re: Kishore Daily Trading Alerts

Has anyone got any of Kishore M Instant FX Profit Alerts.Are they working good for you? How long have you been using them?
We hesitate to buy his course because he only emails the Alerts when other professionals both SMS and email the timely alerts.
With all his knockers how come all the various banks,TV programs purportedly use his services or interview him for opinions.?
If it was a one off interview then fair enough.But on his website he has many videos of him being interviewed .
I mean you dont get interviewed unless the TV guys check your bona fides first.
I would really like to hear more about him as he appears to be genuine. Platoon Scout

Back