• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Robot-World-Cup.com

General discussions of a financial company
I also assumed that was 30 calendar days, but the wording is open to interpretation. :unhappy:

I used that to get my refund. They have to be consistent though. It's either 30 days of active trading minimum and therefore you are allowed 60 active days for the deadline, or if they require 60 calendar days from the time of purchase, then they have to allow a 30 calendar day trading statement as well.

I argued that it said 30 days of trading on a demo or live account... that it did not say 30 active trading days on a demo or live account. Since it went on to say 60 days of purchasing, there is no way this could refer to active trading days. Therefore the 30 day minimum does not refer to active trading days.

I was accepted a refund with only a 34 calendar day statement (22 active trading days). I also had to threaten to go to the B.B.B. on Plimus for Plimus to issue me a refund.

Forex Brilliance came out, but it uses plimus as well so I avoided it. if you read Forex Brilliance's refund policy, you are required to test it for 90 days before you can get a refund. I will avoid any company using Plimus. ClickBank is no hassle, no questions asked. I'll make it a point to state that this is just my personal opinion.

FRWC Refund

I wanted to provide all of my fellow Peace Army members with a copy of the email that I sent directly to FRWC which resulted in a refund in under 24 hours. I was able to compile the email with the help of some of the info that was posted in the permanent thread - Many Thanks! I also included the response from "Adam" at FRWC - evidently he didnt like my "stupid threats" but they achieved the result that I was looking for. FRWC - Forex Royal, and Plimus are scammers and their actions clearly prove it. Please note that I did NOT provide them with a 30 day trading statement!

RE: Refund‏
Sent: Wed 4/07/10 7:19 PM
To: 'adam thomas' ()

Hi, Adam

I have to say that I never cease to be amazed by the ridiculous and blatantly stupid “threats” made by people requesting a refund – for goodness sake, man... just try acting like a sensible, rational adult and simply ask for a refund without all the BS threats because they have no bearing on whether we refund you or not (though, in point of fact, we will as that is what we stated we would do on our sales page).

Adam

Sent: 07 April 2010 23:42
To: admin@forex-robot-world-cup.com
Subject: Refund

Admin at FRWC,

My name is Adam Thomas, and my Plimus number is XXXXXXXXX. I purchased the FRWC EA's on 2/16/2010 through Plimus. I tried to submit a refund request through Plimus but they closed the request before I could upload my 30 day trading account and will not permit me to reopen or file another refund request. I have attached a copy of my dispute details from Plimus. I have also attached a copy of my original invoice to validate my purchase. I have trialed your bots for 30 days now and their performance is unacceptable and far less than stated during the competition. Further more the performance of the Fusion bot on Forex Peace Army's site is also far less than stated by FRWC and serves to document the trading performance of the FRWC's bots.

Although your original product guarantee is no where to be found on your website anymore, I have a copy of the original language which states:

"Trade any of the FRWC's Royal trader robots on a demo or live account, as you wish, for 30 days.
If you are not happy with the results, no matter what they are, send us your account statement within 60 days of purchasing and we will give you a full refund - no questions asked.
We do not want your money if you are not happy with the product."

I am not happy with the results and I want a refund. As your original product guarantee doesnt require purchasers to submit a trading account statement, I am not attaching one.

I expect a response by the end of the business on Friday - 4/9/10 which provides you with 48 hours to respond. After that point I will be filing a complaint against FRWC (Reality Based Forex LTD), and Plimus (since the invoice clearly indicates that they are under contract with FRWC) with the Better Business Bureau, NFA, as well the Internet Crime Center. I will also be joining the group of individuals of the Forex Peace Army site which is mobilizing against your company.

Sincerely,

Adam Thomas

Last edited:
NitroZ28,

Good for you. I had to do the same thing and threaten them. It's very unfortunate that we had to go that route. They are just hurting themselves this way. I shouldn't have to wait for 30 days when I blew thru 3 demo accounts in 14 days. That is all the proof I needed to tell me that the EA's were junk. Hopefully the rest of the members will get their refund.

Last edited:
Guys,

I agree with you all. I was ready for a refund after 2 weeks and actually tried for it. They wouldn't let me until 30 days had passed.

As for the threats about the Better Business Bureau. That Adam guy is right. It would have no bearing for FRWC. I looked at their HQ. It is now located in Hong Kong, China. They state that any disputes will fall under the regulations there and not in the U.S. After seeing that, I didn't threaten FRWC. I threatened Plimus, who is a U.S. based company. That is what got the action going for me. I even told Plimus I thought they were in on the scam. If they weren't, they needed to refund me and drop FRWC as a vender before it ruins Plimus' reputation. The only threat you can make is calling your credit card company or Paypal to get the charges reversed.

Plimus sent the same 2 day warning message to FRWC and then I got my refund.

Also, for people still trying for a refund, here are a few posts I got in my support ticket when fighting for a refund (seperated by x's):

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peter
Posted On: 09 Mar 2010 10:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The refund policy was stated before so we are not scamming.
And it really doesn't matter in what form you will provide us with the results. You can send us logs of the account history.

Regards,

Peter
The FRWC Team

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce
Posted On: 24 Mar 2010 5:07 PM
You need to email your 30-day trading statement to refunds@forex-robot-world-cup.com . Please, note that the statement needs to be for 30 days of actual trading, not simply 30 calendar days. Also, please, don't forget to specify your purchase number in your refund request.
Regards,

Bruce
The FRWC Team

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EKlein
Posted On: 24 Mar 2010 11:42 PM
I have a screenshot of your return policy. It does not state that I must provide a statement with 30 ACTIVE trading days. It just states 30 days of a demo or live trading and within 60 days of the purchase date (NOT 60 active days from the purchase date). Since the policy does not differentiate between the "days" required as a minimum and maximum AND does not state that it must be active trading days over calendar days, I have satisfied and respected your policy.

Here is a copy of my statement. I have also sent it to the refunds email address. I have also gone to Plimus requesting the refund and will provide them with a fully saved pdf copy of the website advertising this product AND the refund policy. I will send them my statement too that satisfies those demands stating on that policy. This is my last civil attempt. If you do not refund me after satisfying and respecting what your policy states (not what you are adding), then I will be forced to escalate the claim by going to my credit card company to get the charge reversed. I have enough evidence from the policy itself, the statement, our conversations (both on Plimus and here), and all of the forums/blobs postings to get the charges reversed.

All I ask is that you give me my refund. Please and thanks.

Attachments: Statement.htm (73.42 KB)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(NOTE: The pdf file is the one that has been posted in these forums from february 16th, page 39)

Evan Klein
Posted On: 24 Mar 2010 11:43 PM
Ah yes, my purchase order # is ########.

Peter
Posted On: 25 Mar 2010 9:15 AM
> Ah yes, my purchase order # is ########.

If you sent your statement for 30 days with your purchase number, then you are to get refund asap.

Regards,

Peter
The FRWC Team

I added the last post from Peter in my email to the refunds department. I don't know if they approved it or not, because I also had sent all that stuff to Plimus as described above. After all is said and done, I got my refund.

Fantomas

For those who bought FRWC bots the 1st week starting 16 February 2010.

The wording of Guarantee is different.. It stated "Trade for 30 days".(that means just 30 days NOT "30 trading days" . I checked with some legal sources and they agree the wording can stand legal challenge. However, for those who purchased later the request stand for "30 trading days" as by then.. they have changed the wording in their web page

Cheers,

Fantomas

After some .. twisting of ..parts and some desisive action with undeniable proof, I managed to secure a refund.!

To all those who have faith in this product I can only say "all the best" and may I be proven wrong...right?

:D

FRWC - I bounce your words back to you !

Well...well now we are called "morons" etc. etc. by a dude named Adam!
Read "posting" under reviews from Cosmas of Nigeria.

Fellow members we all know by now... how these arrogant, egoistic and low denominator creatures react to constructive criticism about their bots.
Am I glad that I and other smart ones will never be near them... ever again! :p

By the way FPA is not the only forum with critical reviews about their unworthy bots many other forums are and if they want a list I can gladly supply it.

Last edited:
I can't believe what I just read from Cosmas. So now calling your customers morons because you have a crap product is the way to do business. I take it they don't believe the customer is always right. That is a very good way to put a company out of business.They might not care if you call the Better Business Bureau but I'm sure Plimus and FXCM does. Naming FXCM because they were endorsing/promoting the robots so I feel they are somewhat responsible in some ways. I just hope everyone gets their refund from this waste of a company. Hopefully enough word of mouth goes around that no one will buy another robot from these clowns.

LMD currency file curropted with trojan horse

Hi, firstly this EA´s were all junk! secondly we were all scammed by these marketers! third this marketers computer idiots have infected the lmd currency dllfile with a trojanhorse to steel important data from your computer!(Norton antivirus saved my ass) I sincerly hope that plimus takes notes of these criminals!

Back