• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxSignalTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello FPA,

My team owns and operates this service. Primarily we offer managed accounts, but sell our signals with a multi-terminal operation. Also would like to point out that our demo on here says there is no commissiom and that is not the case. We have proof ,but has not corrected. Another thing is that we have no involvement with "sp". More than happy to discuss any concerns or thoughts. We also have a test on myfxbook. Our demo trading is plugged in several live accounts we trade. Will provide data to anyone who requests this.

-s.r.

grae

can you post a live trade account as the one you provide on this forum doesnot make any sense as it starts over again and again and again so it is impossible to verify your claim to have made 4300 pips since sart :shocked:

It seems to be a very promising service.
From the way that all the info is shown on their website, I suppose it is 1 man business.
Has anybody used this service ever?

This is probably just the newest creation of Chase Varnado. The website looks almost identical to Standard Pips; the pricing structure, the length of performance history, the verbage, etc. I wouldn't trust it. Standard Pips scammed a lot of people and have been essentially labeled a scam by FPA.

Standard Pips | StandardPips.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Interesting that right when Standard Pips disappeared and ceased operations, this service magically appeared offering the same thing at the same prices.

Again, wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole, until there can be absolute certainty the results aren't faked like Standard Pips results were, AND that this isn't just the same guy perpetuating the same scam again. What is this person's full name, other than just "sherif"? Why doesn't he reveal that? I think I know...

EDIT: Anyone interested in this thing might want to ask why the website claims these amazing results since June 2010, but the website wasn't even created until Oct 17, 2010.

http://www.whois.net/whois/fxsignaltrade.com

Once again, this is the exact same BS Standard Pips used to dupe people into paying $199 for the service...buyer beware.

Last edited:
Back