• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss fxrobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Where is the test?

Up to a few days ago, there was a Performance test showing profits of hundrets of thousands of Dollars on a Live account within a couple of months.
Now the site fxrobot.com is linked to a Youtube video and there is only one review of someone loosing a lot of money.....

What happened to this product and where is the Performance test?
Was this a scam?

I bought it and run on two demo and 1 live (live with 0.01 lots),with 3 different ECN brokers.So far I confirm it's losing money.However,only 3 days of forward test are few to draw a judgement.

I bought it and run on two demo and 1 live (live with 0.01 lots),with 3 different ECN brokers.So far I confirm it's losing money.However,only 3 days of forward test are few to draw a judgement.

Where can we buy it from and how much did it cost you?

it has been for sale last sunday and rapidly went soldout as only 50 copies available.Now it's no longer for sale.Don't be sorry for this,it looks real scam,I already asked for a refund.They replied to hold one week as a new update will be available from monday,but I'm pretty skeptical about it.
Cost 500 bucks + VAT.

I strongly endorse forexpeacearmy to moderate this thread and submit opinions,outcomes of investigation,whatever,since the robot is likely to be scam and the performance shown on this site for a couple of days clearly misleading.Then,the statement was erased and no further information given.I'd expect more transparency from FPA...

Back