• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxProAlert.com

General discussions of a financial company
Best I've tried

I've been trading Forex for 3 years and have used signal providers a lot to free me from having to monitor the market constantly looking for good trading opportunities since I have a full time job and family to attend to.

The providers which I've tried have used a variety of methods to trade Forex. Most have been mid-long term trend traders, others breakout day traders and swing day traders.

So far the most consistently successful signals come from mid-long term trend traders and swing day traders.

Of all of these traders I've found this service the most reliable and profitable. It's also one of the least expensive and the time the signals are usually sent (New York time) fits my schedule best.

Nick's a day trader and uses a swing method that he developed. He uses SMS to alert his members as to suggested entry levels and direction (short or long) and there's usually plenty of time to enter the trade.

Sometimes though the target entry price(s) gets hit rather fast (5-30min) so it's a good idea to have access to your trading account at all times.

He uses his website to provide additional info on suggested stop losses and take profit levels.

I've been using this service for over 6 months and can attest to the accuracy of the history displayed on the website.

I'd rank this service with 5 stars but in clicking on the "Excellent" choice at the bottom of this page it doesn't produce them.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I really appreciate from admin of Forex Peace Army for give us chance to have this thread on this forum, i will be here to answer all questions regarding our service.

Best wish
Nick

Back