• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Benanke.com

General discussions of a financial company
Update

1. Please we will like to have our open trades/positions PRIVATE
2. The updating of our performance is not been updated every 15mins.

Thanks
Benanke Investments

Very Risky Trader

1. Please we will like to have our open trades/positions PRIVATE
2. The updating of our performance is not been updated every 15mins.

Thanks
Benanke Investments

To give you a better idea about Benanke Investments, you should consider reading the discussion on Myfxbook.

We have discovered that Benanke advertises low risk investments, however this is far from the truth.

He has a instaForex PAMM - that records REAL drawdown and not just the closed loss drawdowns found on Myfxbook and FXstats.

The results on Instaforex PAMM clearly display this money mangers risk tolerance. This is not a safe investment. The PAMM at INstaforex recorded a drawdown of 50%.

Benanke Investments has deleted his members account on Myfxbook because the exposure of truth.

Here is the link to InstaPamm to see for yourself- PAMM-Monitoring: 7116512 - Benanke Investments

here is also the link to the Myfxbook discussion - http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/benanke-investment-2/109346,1#?pt=2&p=3&o=109346

Bernanke_at_50_percent_equity.jpg

Stay away from this money manager

YOU need to be careful !! You dont just conclude on what you don't understand. Its a PAMM account and withdrawal was done by investor while trade was going on.

Though he has been penalize with early withdrawal penalty, BUT we will increase it again.

Benanke Fails

YOU need to be careful !! You dont just conclude on what you don't understand. Its a PAMM account and withdrawal was done by investor while trade was going on.

Though he has been penalize with early withdrawal penalty, BUT we will increase it again.

Your account at InstaForex was BLOWN.. You should be more careful with investors MONEY - I've also found TWO MORE BLOWN PAMM accounts at FXOPEN with your name on them.

www.Benanke.com:332223(BENANKE))

FXOpen - Forex, forex broker - PAMM

You should have Forex Peace Army Update your Stats after the huge drop in GOLD. Accounts Blown at Instaforex and others that he deleted from MYFXBOOK

No updates normally mean Bad Results

Last update was on 4.29.2011 --

other account managers on this site have current stats of 5.6.2011 ----

I would like to warn people to be careful of the boy that own the PAMM accounts under this name. I am happy to read that he said "a withdrawal was done by investor...". Under what circumstances? He will not say that. He is referring to me. I am one of his hundreds victims. The boy's real name is Oladunni Feyiropo; he lives not far from me in Lagos, Nigeria. He may have many names for the PAMM accounts, as he has also for Facebook. I don't want to say much about him as he is going to threating my life. But as a duty of a registered member of FPA, please i will say it again and even boldly: stay away with this boy. I hail the courage of Bod Riley who did a very good and reliable investigation.

Back