• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ManxuriaInvestments.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello.

VPE account stopped with 30% stop loss.

Smarttrade FX was a total loss as there was no automatic stopp loss.

best wishes

I'm very sorry to hear that. I don't understand why one of the accounts would be different than the other. It is the same strategy-trader- fund manager-

If the Smarttradefx account lost everything and the other account was stopped at 30%, what was the difference?

I mean, the broker supports a guaranteed Stopout at 30% where as the other broker does not offer equity protection. I'm confused.

This also means that the Fund manager never uses a Stoploss and only relies on the Broker to margin call or offer the 30% stopout. Doesn't this fund manager also state all accounts have an equity protection?

I also noticed that on Manxuria website the stats are still positive without an update. I wonder if they will address these issues and come clean. Most importantly regain the losses for the accounts that had the 30% stopout.

Thank for the quick reply. I had my account funded and I was getting ready to sign the LPOA.

Hello again

since some 3-4 weeks the stop loss at Smarttrade FX has disappeared, well, i didnt know really this fact, so i let trade my account without worrying..it was my failure or its also a fact that somebody from Manxuria has not informed clients about this fact, the fact is that i dont check every day their website, so i couldnt really know it. Otherwise i would have changed it.

UNfortunately i lost my account, one of both, on the other side i gained with a totally different account, from a totally different account manager, so i cant really worry. only a small loss after all calculations. the fact is that Manxuria dont use smaller stop loss, i still cant understand why it was possible to lose the whole account, why there was no manual stoo loss, after for instance losing 50 percent of an account. well, maybe i will never understand this.

Fact is also, that ll was very fine till these 2 days, where the CURRENCY YEN get relly strong due to the Catastrophe in JAPAN, but as you can see, only for some hours, and it was enough to destroy the whole account. its a pity.
but now i somehow have no confidence any more to this trading style. as you can see, it was not good for my funds and many others.
maybe Manxuria will change now their trading style, different stop loss, and so on, but for me its too late. really pity, as i was thinking really positive about this company. maybe everything is fine and will be again, but it will not bring my funds back, that is a fact.

greetings

Hello again

since some 3-4 weeks the stop loss at Smarttrade FX has disappeared, well, i didnt know really this fact, so i let trade my account without worrying..it was my failure or its also a fact that somebody from Manxuria has not informed clients about this fact, the fact is that i dont check every day their website, so i couldnt really know it. Otherwise i would have changed it.

UNfortunately i lost my account, one of both, on the other side i gained with a totally different account, from a totally different account manager, so i cant really worry. only a small loss after all calculations. the fact is that Manxuria dont use smaller stop loss, i still cant understand why it was possible to lose the whole account, why there was no manual stoo loss, after for instance losing 50 percent of an account. well, maybe i will never understand this.

Fact is also, that ll was very fine till these 2 days, where the CURRENCY YEN get relly strong due to the Catastrophe in JAPAN, but as you can see, only for some hours, and it was enough to destroy the whole account. its a pity.
but now i somehow have no confidence any more to this trading style. as you can see, it was not good for my funds and many others.
maybe Manxuria will change now their trading style, different stop loss, and so on, but for me its too late. really pity, as i was thinking really positive about this company. maybe everything is fine and will be again, but it will not bring my funds back, that is a fact.

greetings

can you confirm.. do you mean that this was a margin call? in that your account got completely wiped out? As in there was no stop loss on their trades, and they let the account run to a full margin call????? This is completely unacceptable and very very amateur. I am very soor to hear this Omega, and to the others as well.

can you confirm.. do you mean that this was a margin call? in that your account got completely wiped out? As in there was no stop loss on their trades, and they let the account run to a full margin call????? This is completely unacceptable and very very amateur. I am very soor to hear this Omega, and to the others as well.

Hello

well. the fact is that MAnxuria uses a stop loss, but simply a dicretionary one. thats all. the fact is that the total loss was realized as the currency YEN was getting very strong at this one day...."PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE CHART, for example GBP/CHF, it was TUeasday the 15 th i think, there was this strong movement, and at this day MAnxuria had 3 Positions in this Currency pair with each pair 0.6 lots...! the positions were already big in LOSS, and this additional movement destroyed the whole balance within some seconds...its really AMATEUR LIKE YOUE ALREADY SAID! its a disaster and not understandable how a company which made profits before, whole year long, made such mistakes...i think, Manxuria has simply never thought that there would be such a movement in this currency pair...well it hit me in this case and many others who gad also no STOP loss, manual or Automatic.
i simply cant understand how Manxuria could handle it like this without stop loss.

greetings

i see that we have all the same experience with Manxuria.Let me tell my story:about 6 months ago i decided to invest some money into forex managed accounts.It was quite a lot of money. I had 3 different ways or 3 different trading firms for my option. So i splited my money 50% for manxuria and 2x25% for other trading firms.Now i am cursing like mad, why i did this.Why??Beacuse my dear manx showed me fantastic results and told mw about his money managment and about max draw down.Now he made -95%( nice money mangment :) ).Other accounts(trading firms) wich i have with fxcm make me about 5-10% a month, simply steady and how we agreed(about mm ...).
What can i do now?nothing and just manx must be glad that i am not his neighbour!!
If someone want to discuss about manx just send me mail to investorfx111@gmail.com .

i wish you more positive experiences with managed acconts :)))

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE GUYS. Not only did these guys lose 30% of my $10k account in 6 weeks, but their affiliated bank, where my/your money is held: vPE WertpapierhandelsBank AG in Berlin, has now failed to return what money is left in my account. I have Emailed the bank Director, Alexander Douedari, for over a week now with written requests to return my money with absolutly no action taken as yet to return my money. I will be more than happy to share my Email requests (to the bank) for verification purposes. STAY AWAY.

Back