Fx Discounts and Rebates $1.50 USD / RTL COMMISSION DISCOUNT FOR GLOBAL PRIME TOP RATED BROKERAGE

Surrealistik

Private, 1st Class
Hey FPA,

Long time member here, and after considerable research and review of its qualities as a broker, as well as having utilized it personally and profitably for over 5 years, I thought to strongly recommend Global Prime's superior trade environment consisting of fast execution, no to low spreads, and reasonable commissions. That said, by entering into an IB agreement with Global Prime, I'm able to discount those commissions even further for you, and thus improve on Global's already stellar trading environment. All this backed by ASIC regulation and segregated accounts.

As ever, I encourage everyone to do their own homework and verify this broker's quality for themselves. I am confident you will agree that Global Prime's trade environment is amongst the best on the market per the following, including Global Prime receiving one of the absolute top rankings on FPA itself, with more than a 4.7 star average rating:

MyFxBook Spreads Spreads | Myfxbook

Global Prime Live Spreads: Forex Spread - Global Prime Forex

Global Prime Spreads vs Others on FX Intel: FX Intelligence | Your Source for Forex Broker Comparisons

MyFXBook Spreads (for a basis of comparison): Spreads | Myfxbook

Forex Peace Army Review Thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9018/www.globalprime.com.au

These commission discounts work simply: while enrolled under my IB (Introducing Broker) account you get a $1.50 USD real time discount on your normal commission of $7.00 USD / per round turn lot (or equivalent) at Global Prime. Instead of normally getting charged a commission of $7 USD per lot of currency you buy and sell, you will be charged only $5.50 USD / RTL; this saves you approximately more than 21% on the cost of trading at Global Prime.

Getting down to brass tacks, all you need to do in order to get your $1.50 USD / RTL commission discounts is to create an account at Global Prime after using my IB link here: https://secure.globalprime.com/c/KVCR

Note that existing Global Prime clients are also eligible for my discounts!
Simply e-mail support@globalprime.com and ask them to enroll your account under IB 1053

Please be sure to follow up after enrolment by e-mailing me at ICMRebates@gmail.com and Global Prime support at support@globalprime.com so that we can confirm your IB enrollment and discounts. Further, if you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to contact me, and I will strive to get back to you at the first available opportunity.

Additional information about Global Prime per their literature (virtually all of which I would agree with):

• ASIC regulated Australian broker with a great team who are truly dedicated to looking after their clients.
  • Complete transparency. Absolutely no b-book or market making with only one account type offered: ECN ONLY.
  • The only broker that is willing to prove that all trades are sent to the Liquidity Providers. Global Prime can supply a trade receipt on any trade taken which shows which Liquidity Provider filled the trade thus proving all trades are sent to LPs.
  • Extremely tight spreads. Leverage up to 200:1 (higher pending approval) with zero stop level.
  • Low Minimum Trade Size - 0.01 Lots.
  • Trade 42 currencies and metals through tier 1 liquidity providers.
  • Servers in Equinix NY4 providing a 1 m/s connection when used with Beeks FX VPS.
  • Free Beeks FX VPS for clients trading greater than 20 lots per month, otherwise heavily discounted VPS rates.
  • Minimum Deposit of $200 with AUD, USD, GBP, EUR denominated accounts.

Back