• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1-FXsignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
This provider does not fulfill their advertised 30 day Money Back Guarantee. I subscribed and after 1 week of not getting my account connected to the Master Account I requested a refund. Despite numerous emails the provider stopped replying and has never connected my account with the Master account. At the time I purchased the service the 30 day Money Back Guarantee was unconditional. After I requested the refund the Money Back Guarentee was changed to only provide a refund AFTER 30 days if not profitable. I have screenshots of both the before and after of the guarantee on the website. I have not received the refund nor any reply from the Vendor.
This provider is totally untrustworthy.

This provider does not fulfill their advertised 30 day Money Back Guarantee. I subscribed and after 1 week of not getting my account connected to the Master Account I requested a refund. Despite numerous emails the provider stopped replying and has never connected my account with the Master account. At the time I purchased the service the 30 day Money Back Guarantee was unconditional. After I requested the refund the Money Back Guarentee was changed to only provide a refund AFTER 30 days if not profitable. I have screenshots of both the before and after of the guarantee on the website. I have not received the refund nor any reply from the Vendor.
This provider is totally untrustworthy.

Hi petermatt

Am glad you brought it quickly to FPA attention hopefully they are able to help you.

I am not altogether clear what contract you entered into with them or for that matter what service they were willing to offer you a guarantee for. Is it a robot set up? Or a management account? Or a duplication acc? The reason i ask this if they are in the USA it can takes time to set up and you did not mention when you entered the agreement and when y send the money and when, in how many days - they were suppose to honour the agreement.

Nevertheless i believe we have the right for a cooling off period unless the contract states otherwise - did you enter/sign a contract with FXsignal.com?
I feel for you - It is distressing when we ask for our hard earned money back and they don't and or stop replying to your emails or calls, that to me is an unprofessional business attitude from FXsignals .com which does not induce trust neither respect and not good for their reputation.

Most people connected to the Forex deal or know FPA are aware what FPA stands for and know FPA have a huge contact/connect list with about 50000 people and that FPA has open forums for everyone to read.
IMHO- no-one in their right business mind would be risking to tarnish their reputation by taking your money and then not refund- or not reply to FPA unless they unprofessional -unethical bunch are scam artist low life's that do not operate a professional operation and there for need to be exposed.

Petermatt i hope FPA is successful negotiating with FXsignals.com and they quickly come to their senses give you your money back -in the meantime anyone wanting/thinking of going to this FXsignals .com you may be better wait for petermatt outcome before you send any money.

Good Luck mate.

Im having the same trouble with 35pip.com will not refund or give me the signals i have paid for.
Regards Mike

Signals is an interesting topic, but I don't advise anyone to just blindly take this advice, it's best to do analytics and make trading decisions on your own.

The service work fine. However you can take their info for a sheer fact. The info I get is helpful. It services me as a good orientation about the market, but I never base my trading decisions in accordance only with them. It is just a good service a trade can add to their portfolio of information sources. It is how online trading works. I am happy with them so far, although sometimes there are little bugs. When it comes to trading the most important is the chart analysis and being in the loop of the market news!

Back