1 Hour Forex Manual Trading System...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soeasy69

ForexTrendMaster Representative
Hi there traders,

It's Jason Sweezey here and I would like to welcome you to this thread about my trading system called 1 Hour Forex. 1 Hour Forex is a unique trading system that uses Fibonacci pivot points and support and resistance indicators to enter trades in such a 'Unique Way' that I am certain you will just love using a counter trend, but, at the same time near term trend entry point.

If you have any questions regarding this unique but very effective strategy please feel free to ask here... I will be more than happy to answer any of the members questions of this thread...

To find out more details and order this system please click here.

Best,
Jason Sweezey

This offer ends at Monday July 29th, noon New York time

It comes with 8 weeks risk-free money back guarantee

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA other trading method in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-07-29T11:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at Noon, New York Time, on Monday, July 29th, 2013.

Hi Marco,

Yes they are made specifically for Meta Trader 4 but this does not mean you can't use the system effectively. All you do is run a demo on MT4 with the indicators and place your live trades whether it's Futures or Forex on any other platform you choose like Ninja Trader, Trade Station ect...

I noticed the typical profit looks to be 15-30 pips on lower risk settings. What would the equivalent stop loss be in this instance? (I.e risk to reward ratio)

soeasy69....

To be very honest, your sales page looks more on the dodgy side of products one gets to see and most of the content is the usual marketing crap that IM'ers discuss on forums like Wafo, DP, etc..

If it wasn't for FPA I wouldn't bother even reading. But having read your sales page, lot of questions are unanswered and your description is very vague.

My overall opinion is that it looks compelling for a newbie looking for the magic silver bullet, but that's where it ends.

My questions:

1. Are there are any specific pairs this method works best with or does it work with just about any pair?

2. 1 Hour forex.. does this infer that the system works on H1 TF's?

3. Your system shows an un-believable 3 losses for an average 16 wins.. hard to believe this fact (and looks more like the results are cherry-picked) but I hope you realize that this makes the buyer raise the bar in terms of expectations??

4. How come your 'trade history' shows only 2011 and nothing more recent than that?

5. Any legit back testing results that you can show for preferably linked to a verified 3rd party analytics?

6. Is this a mechanical system or does it later say in fine print that some discretion is required? (I notice that in video #5, you mention candle formations). If this was the case, i'd rather stick to a well known method which is available for free than having to spend $59 only to realize later that its discretionary.

7. Are there any specific trading sessions that this method works well with?

Look forward to your answers

Hi,

First of all, most of the questions you are asking are answered on my site, and I can assure you my site and my trading system is not some dodgy scam deal like other systems.

1. EURUSD.
2. Yes.
3. No cherry pickens here!
4. Because this is when the system first came out and it still works today.
5.No.
6. No.
7. Yes like all good trading systems will tell you that the US and UK sessions are best and if you try to trade the Asia session with no success then you know why. There is no movement.

By all the questions you asked here I am certain you won't try my system and out of bordem you just wanted to see if I would answer them... Well now you have the answers and if you want to further check me out my name is Jason Sweezey run that name in Google with Forex and you will quickly see that all the systems I developed many successful traders from all over the world are very happy with...

By all the questions you asked here I am certain you won't try my system and out of bordem you just wanted to see if I would answer them... Well now you have the answers and if you want to further check me out my name is Jason Sweezey run that name in Google with Forex and you will quickly see that all the systems I developed many successful traders from all over the world are very happy with...

soeasy69.. do I sense some 'dislike' for the questions I asked?

Well, let me make it easier for you to understand.. probably you do not know, but by asking/answering those questions you are doing yourself a favor by reducing on refunds :)

Overall, I would have been compelled to buy the system but for Q5. "Lack of backtesting results".. although I would have bought the system and could request a refund within my rights, i'd spare you/me that trouble/effort.

Good luck anyways and thanks for answering the questions.

hi Jason,

i would like to purchase your system while in this window period to get it at a discount. However, when I get directed to your site then the normal $87 applies instead of the discounted $ 54.

i am still in time to receive the discounted amount.

please help me urgently.

Pieter Swanepoel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back