Services Offered $10,000 loan Needed For 100% Interest In 1 YR with Quarterly payments of 33.4%

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnpuegs

Recruit
Hello Everyone

The Interested Lender, this loan is needed before or by next week Friday 2nd of August 2010.

Summary:
I currently have a real-estate business project I need to execute and I am in need of $10,000 for 100% annual interest. I will be paying $3340 every quarter to the lender (this means 8.35% per month) and the final or last quarterly payment will be $13,340 to sum up a total of $20,020.

Lender should please realize this is not spot currency trading FX where the risk is high. Also please be aware you have to wait at least four months before first payment is wired directly to the same bank account where funds originated.

For others who might also find interest; this is not an Investment Package and I require no more than 1 individual or amount over $10,000 except on cases where there is a need to combine funds to make up the amount needed; and total combined funds shouldn’t be above $10,000.

Anyone interested on my request should please contact me through my email rnpuegs@areyoustupidenoughtosendmemoney.com

Thank you,
Best Regards

Puegeren

Last edited by a moderator:
First & foremost, NEXT WEEK IS NOT 2/August/2010…In fact, it’s NOT August at all, but APRIL 2010, while AUGUST 2010 is another 5 months away.

I am posting this because I am extremely curious.

Do you actually think anybody is that stupid or ignorant to lend you money with just a simple post over the internet???

I know there is a sucker born every microsecond in the internet world, but surely no sucker can be that stupid!

i am

should i send cash thru the mail or maybe i will just give my bank account # w/pin access? BTW-if anyone will send ME 10k by next week - and give me 4 months to trade it- I will return more than 100% investment(i am not kidding either) - but my lack of proper Investment Licenses prohibits me from this exact kind of activity. I am currently investigating these options. That 1st post is the reason why education(and common sense)is required to accept ANY Investments.

Hmmmm… ernest8fingers, I think sending cash in the mail would be the better option!
Too much hassle to use USA bank ATM card outside of the country, especially in Nigeria.

So, please post your mailing address here and we will all mail you the cash…by next week you said??

Lender should please realize this is not spot currency trading FX where the risk is high

... errr as opposed to giving 10 grand to a complete stranger from Nigeria...

nigeriascam.gif

Weekend coming! Now what in the world am I going to do with this USD10,000???

Ahhhh, I know!!.... I will put the cash in a shoe box, tape it up real good and address it to: Mr. rnpuegs, Lagos, Nigeria.

Then I simply wait 4 months…patiently twittering my thumbs, I supposed…and then collect my interest money!

Yeah! I think that’s what I should do!... Right!....now where is that old shoe box?...

Urgent Financial Funding Company

WE ARE PRAVITE LOAN LENDING COMPANY, WE GIVE OUT AFFORDABLE LOAN TO ALL INTERESTED MINDED,WHO ARE WILLING TO PAY BACK ON TIME. WE GIVE OUT LEGIT AND DIFFERENT TYPE OF LOANS,FOR EXAMPLE,PERSONAL LOANS [SECURE AND UNSECURED]BUSINESS LOANS [SECURE AND UNSECURED]CONSOLIDATION LOANS E.T.C.FOR MORE INFORMATION PLS CONTACT VIA EMAI:ripyouoffloanfunds4u@scam.scam

Loan Offer

Vai jums parāda, vai vajadzīga steidzama finanšu aizdevumu palīdzību, šeit nāk pieejamu aizdevumu piedāvājumu, Aizdevumi 5% procentu likmes, laiks ir pienācis, lai jūs varētu brīvi no finanšu parādiem, piemēro pašlaik, izmantojot b.burns06@scamyoutodeath.scum

I know a nice guy named Guido who will loan you 10,000 under those terms. Just be aware that failure to make timely payments can have painful consequences.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back