10 days, $10k to $10M, is this a world record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see that he never loss a trade, and never used a SL. That means he was basically all-in on every trades...

I think sounds like gambling. No stop loss there no TP either. Very very risky method

I really doubt if that's a genuine case. If you really made millions why ain't you celebrating that somewhere in Hawaii ? Why bother to seek feedbacks ?

He hasn't come back to the FPA in over a year. Either he made his fortune and retired, or he lost it all on one bad trade and can't afford internet anymore.

Hi Prashant,

Excellent! May be others have done much more profits than you! Is this demo or Live? How do you trade? News,strategy, technicals? please let me know

What I don't understand (correct me if I'm wrong) is how it's even possible to open a 100 lot trade (standard lots, $1,000 per pip, as the closed trades show) on a $20K account - that's a 500:1 leverage (and with a GBPCHF trade it could be even more - about 750:1 leverage), so a counter-trade move of less than 20 pips would wipe out the account.

Editing a report in HTML is very simple. I can edit one where I turn $1 to $1,000,000,000....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back