10% Skill 90% Mindset

Yes its good advise, change method due one failure is not a wise decision, because if then looking for a new method and fail again, hence will never found a good method, learn one and improve them will better than change method regularly, often as newcomer change method because want to get that perfect one
Good advice.

Practice only 1 method for months and you will start getting the winning combination because you will start to filter suspicious or bad trades on your own. Patience is the key and you have to practice 1 method only.
Sure, being a jack of all trades has never worked in the Forex market. You have to practise and specialize to know all corners and ups and downs of the trade. Patience is mandatory, even if you have the right skills and mindset. Don't let emotional issues affect your success.

Sure, being a jack of all trades has never worked in the Forex market. You have to practise and specialize to know all corners and ups and downs of the trade. Patience is mandatory, even if you have the right skills and mindset. Don't let emotional issues affect your success.

I agree

Skills and mindset both matters in trading. Every successful trader makes a mindset about their goals and achievements. You should have to use your mind well before making a decision because one wrong move makes you to suffer from loss. Right time and right decision matters a lot in a successful trade. Thanks

I think trading is a technical job and technical jobs require skills. Your skills are dependent on your mindset. If you have the market knowledge and great mindset then you can work well on this market. So, skills and mindset are inter-dependent as far as I think.

Totally correct, most of the people want some immediate success for everything they can only imagine, while you can move slow in term of revenue and do not risk all money at once and get that feeling of small success and that's really it;)

I would say that it is 70% of skills and only 30% of mindset. Sometimes it can be confusing especially if you start to lose you can't discern where is your problem - is this skill, lack of knowledge or wrong mindset. But as you gain experience it becomes clear that without market edge and with excellent mindset you will be still losing.

You are giving to the skill here very very low numbers, sure mindset is really important but skill and overall time experience really do matter with all that things. Sounds good or not ? Please do so if you wish to achieve some results in one way or another.

First, it is the skill we have to learn and then just practice that skill in real market. You need a healthy mindset in real market if you want to practice your trading skills. So it is more of practicing again and again to master the skills.

Back