10+ weeks waiting for bank transfer

They told me issue for a recall of the funds, but everytime my bank tries to contact their bank there is no reply.
My bank cannot just "take back" the funds since it did arrive and was debited successfully to the account on the wire document. They sent the request for the recall and that was about a week and a half ago. They informed me to try to get LQD the info so that they can get in contact with their bank to reply to my bank's request, because they have attempted multiple times .
I did request for LQDFX's Representatives to contact my bank directly but they said that they have issues making calls to them.
Today marks 11 weeks 3 days since that wire was sent out and my bank says it was successfully sent.
What I can urge now is for LQD to contact my bank and try to figure out why their bank has no been replying to mine

Dear Xavier,

Further to the last communication with one of our agents, you have provided us with your Banker’s details, and as promised we have contacted the person directly, explaining in detail what the situation was.

Your banker then replied to our email, providing us with further information which included the Intermediary bank where the funds were sent to, the IBAN, the amount sent and a reference number of the Sender.

We have then forwarded this information to our bank and asked them to investigate again. Our bank was able to track the funds which are already credited to your account with us, and an email has been sent to you today personally as well as an email to your banker on which you are CC’d, as to inform you accordingly.

The reason of the delay as our bank explained, was the lack of information provided (references did not appear on the payment order), which we have asked for on several occasions as to be able to resolve this matter which has also been inconvenient for us.

We are glad that this matter has finally been resolved and we would like to remind you that we remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need.

Back