100,000 SGD cannot withdraw !!! Big Big Big problem with Plus500

henyo

Master Sergeant
why does the email only appear once you file for a withdraw? smells fishy! I dont like it at all. pls do keep us posted on the steps taken and what happened! I really hope you guys get your money back and the amounts are not small at all! best of luck

Adrian M.

Recruit
Same thing is in InstaForex! They cancel most of my orders due to scalping. In their regulations&terms scalping is closing position in less then 10 minutes.

twister360

Recruit
had an account with plus500 , there was no problem in withdrawing since i was small fish , 200 euros :( but i did notice weird situations with their live charts , i kept asking myself were to they get the live feed from , point is , im done with them for good , unfortuantly there arent any better ones out there with the variaty offered by plus

kweiss10

Recruit
Are there any new developments? How did things turn out? I am very interested as I like the easiness of plus500

Pharaoh

Colonel
They got fined for over £200,000 by the FCA in October. From what I've read, this may not the the end of their problems.

havikshorst

Recruit
plus500

Hi Pharaoh: They restrict the maximum amount for each withdraw, and it is 12,000 SGD. It means I only can cash out 12,000 each time. I am not sure that this is their policy for me or for all other investors.

Eddiger: Could you tell me more about the bad sign, I don't get it. Thank you.

Undertaker: Hope that they wouldn't do that... or I will take further actions. It is totally unfair if they take money from the losers and does not pay for the winners.

Hello Hoang Tung ,

Did you get all your money out off the plus500 account in the end ?

Greetings havikshorst