• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 100,000 SGD cannot withdraw !!! Big Big Big problem with Plus500

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Sisyphe, go ahead and leave a review if you haven't done so already. Then open your own thread here in Scam Alerts.

To update:
They have reactivated my account and I cashed out 12,000 successfully. But I will not close this thread until I can withdraw all of my money. It still has more than 100,000 left.

Are they trying to pay in installments? That's an almost sure sign of a broker being in financial trouble.

NTU student, you are surely very smart. I think they won't pay you all the payment since you made a lot of profit. Brokers don't like winning trader.

Hi Pharaoh: They restrict the maximum amount for each withdraw, and it is 12,000 SGD. It means I only can cash out 12,000 each time. I am not sure that this is their policy for me or for all other investors.

Eddiger: Could you tell me more about the bad sign, I don't get it. Thank you.

Undertaker: Hope that they wouldn't do that... or I will take further actions. It is totally unfair if they take money from the losers and does not pay for the winners.

How long until you can withdraw the next 12,000?

Ask where the rule limiting withdrawals is written.

Stop all trading activity. It would be sad if your entire account got wiped out by a mysterious price spike.

Hoang,

There was a company called 4xp, before they shut off their activity they offered their clients who wanted to withdraw to be paid in installments (for 12 months). They paid the 1st and that's it. After a month or so they closed their activity.

Dear all,

After successfully withdrew 12,000 last week (it took 5 days to withdraw successfully), I did no transactions. This week I withdraw another 12,000 but Plus500 cancelled my order and restricted my account again with no further explanation. So scam and so unacceptable.

I wrote an email to them last night but no response yet.

Should I complain to UK FOS now? Or should I hire a lawyer to do all of the things for me?

Go ahead and find out what's needed to complain to the FOS. Also, start lawyer shopping.

Due to the holidays, not much will be accomplished until after January 1st. Go ahead and send another email to every address you have for Plus500. Let them know you expect that withdrawal to be processed before January 1st or else you will have to take action to report them as a fraud.

Back