• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 100,000 SGD cannot withdraw !!! Big Big Big problem with Plus500

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Pharaoh,

I have sent emails and invited them to discuss in this thread. It's more than 2 days from my last email but no reply.

And all previous emails, they kept saying about scalping but each time, they cited from different sources (wiki, investopia, User Agreements) and their arguments were even inconsistent. They still kept saying about the point 25.1.3 & 25.4.3 even though there are no such points in User Agreement (I told them to check their own documents but no response yet). So unacceptable and unprofessional.

About hiring lawyer, do you have any advice or experience about hiring a good one? Also, do you know any similar case or problems with Plus500? If yes, can you share so I can check how people dealt with Plus500 and the final results.

Many thanks....

Hi all, very bad new...

My account now has only 22,000 SGD available. It reduced from 100,000 to 22,000 after 1 night (They said that I violated their rule, so the profit which comes from scalped transactions is void) . Nightmare!

Hi all, very bad new...

My account now has only 22,000 SGD available. It reduced from 100,000 to 22,000 after 1 night (They said that I violated their rule, so the profit which comes from scalped transactions is void) . Nightmare!

Ask them to where they were before and why they are not responding at this thread if they re not guilty thn they must have to respond here.

As I said, the don't like your winning. Sure that's market marketer, they lose you and now they use their right to take money back and you only get the number on the screen (no real money). And as you said, they're unfair.

It's very surprising to see that Plus500 is not officially releasing anything here to defend themselves

Oh well ......... yet another Broker to scratch off my "shopping list". I was on the verge of opening an account with them after much searching following being ripped off by FXGM (or whatever they are called nowadays). Clearly my fault on the latter though because I should have checked up right here on the forum and I would have saved myself a helluva lot of time, wasted effort and money. Anyway I guess we live and learn.

Thank you sincerely FPA for providing this great service to all of us little guys out there squeezing out a living from trading!! Much appreciated indeed.

Sylvester

Back