Services Offered 100% free and profitable forex signals - no payment required

Status
Not open for further replies.

forextesters

Recruit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~# 100% free and profitable forex signals - no payment required
~# You don't have to pay anything from your pocket, you make money first and only then decide to pay for the signals
~# 20 to 50 trades a day
~# It will take min 15 to 90 max to complete each trade
~# 200 to 750 pips a day
~# will send you signals as per scheduled time that will be given to you when you request for the signal service
(no registration required)so you dont need to be online all the time...just log in on the scheduled time to get the signals
~# Additional signals other than the scheduled time will be sent as well as and when the market trends develop

~# Live forex signals will be sent through yahoo messenger...you could divert it to your mobile phone as well

~# very Limited entries...Act NOW 99.99% accuracy
~# You could use it on any trading platform
~# better suited for traders using mobile phone trading as trades can be opened as soon as signals are generated

~# Note: I am here to help people who are struggling to make a living online and not here to fleece or make money,
but if you are making huge profits from my signals, wouldn't it be right for me to take a small part of your
profits. After all I too have a family to run. I will make sure you earn first and then you can decide to make payments.

~# ITS A STEAL DEAL PEOPLE, DONT MISS IT... IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
~# CAN CATER TO ONLY 30 PEOPLE RIGHT NOW
~# ALL THE FIRST 30 PEOPLE WILL GET 100% FREE PROFITABLE SIGNALS

~# You can also wish to avail of another free service of managing your forex a/c (no service charges)...You keep all the profits

~# EMAIL ME AT forextesters at rocketmail dot com WITH YOUR NAME, CITY & COUNTRY, YAHOO ID, TRADING PLATFORM AND A SINGLE LINE
STATING WHY I SHOULD SELECT YOU FOR THIS AWESOME FREE OFFER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am Holger Lund, Loddekopinge, Sweden. My Yahoo id is holger_lund@yahoo.con and I am trading on FXCM Trading Station. I have been trading for more than a year and hav not done any profit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~# You don't have to pay anything from your pocket, you make money first and only then decide to pay for the signals
~# 20 to 50 trades a day
~# 200 to 750 pips a day
~# will send you signals as per scheduled time that will be given to you when you request for the signal service
(no registration required)so you dont need to be online all the time...just log in on the scheduled time to get the signals
~# Additional signals other than the scheduled time will be sent as well as and when the market trends develop

~# Live forex signals will be sent through yahoo messenger...you could divert it to your mobile phone as well

~# better suited for traders using mobile phone trading as trades can be opened as soon as signals are generated

~# Note: I am here to help people who are struggling to make a living online and not here to fleece or make money,
but if you are making huge profits from my signals, wouldn't it be right for me to take a small part of your
profits. After all I too have a family to run. I will make sure you earn first and then you can decide to make payments.

~# You can also wish to avail of another free service of managing your forex a/c (no service charges)...You keep all the profits

~# EMAIL ME AT forextesters at rocketmail dot com WITH YOUR NAME, CITY & COUNTRY, YAHOO ID, TRADING PLATFORM AND A SINGLE LINE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want signals

Hi, I am RAZI HAIDER from INDIA, My Yahoo id is razi_win18@yahoo.co.in and I am trading on MT4 Trading Station. I have been trading for more than a MONTH and I M IN BIG LOSS, PLZ HELP ME

fforex signal please i'm guruduklumar

my name is: gurudukumar
city : hyderabad
state: telangana
email: gurudu8569@gmail.com
phone: +919440498569
trading platform: hotforex and tradersway
signals: eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf. usdjpy, audusd, usdcad, ets.....

~# 20 to 50 trades a day
~# 200 to 750 pips a day

~# 20 to 50 trades a day
~# 200 to 750 pips a day

my name / yasser ezz
cantry / egypt
phone / 00201092983324
email/ yassoo011@yahoo.com

Please send signal

Hello, I'm also interested as in more than 1 year, i didnt get any good results. Indeed, i finished in a bad situation. My email is jiqn74@gmail.com.
Please, add me to this request.

Best Regards

FPA Forums Team Note: Did anyone in this thread read the first post carefully? The person who started the thread gave his email address. The original post is from 2011, so there is little chance that the person who began the thread will have seen most of these posts.

Instead, spammers and scammers will gather email addresses posted here and send offers for "profitable" signals which will end up costing you money.

~# 20 to 50 trades a day
~# 200 to 750 pips a day

The email address given is not valid. Sent mail but it bounced immediately. Could FPA let the author know?

FPA Forums Team Note: Did anyone in this thread read the first post carefully? The original post is from 2011, so there is a good chance that he long ago changed his email, probably because his system failed.

hi, I am My Name is SARAVANAN from INDIA.Please send signal my mail iid forexfx870@gmail.com Thank you.

FPA Forums Team Note: Did anyone in this thread read the first post carefully? The person who started the thread gave his email address. The original post is from 2011, so there is little chance that the person who began the thread will have seen most of these posts.

Instead, spammers and scammers will gather email addresses posted here and send offers for "profitable" signals which will end up costing you money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back