£100 initial deposit. What's the best lot size?

Ever lose 5 trades in a row? Even if your win/loss ratio is 4:1, it will happen sooner or later. Now imagine the damage that losing 10% of each of those trades would do to your account.

I would not take such a risk that in every trade I will loose 10%. I just make trading with 1% to 2% risk. My initial capital is $200 so I have to make some percentage of profit not double my amount in few trades. I know hurry is worry in forex. I want to be relax with my business.

I would not take such a risk that in every trade I will loose 10%. I just make trading with 1% to 2% risk. My initial capital is $200 so I have to make some percentage of profit not double my amount in few trades. I know hurry is worry in forex. I want to be relax with my business.

I would say that if the risks are minimal in our trades then we will usually have a very limited amount of income with us.

But then on the other hand the amount of loss will also stay limited for us :D

I would say that if the risks are minimal in our trades then we will usually have a very limited amount of income with us.

But then on the other hand the amount of loss will also stay limited for us :D
of course everything is less when we take low risk in trading . With $100 account it is a mistake to take high risks. One can collect low profits from this capital if he is good in trading skill.

With a $100 depost best lot size is zero - use a demo account! If you have to use a real account then try 0.01 lot at MOST. If you use any higher then your account will probably be finished before the end of the week

Back