• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 100% scam platform Geneva Option

I am having an issue with a company
As already expressed Geneva Options is really a big Fraudstar and are taking many people for a ride. They never pay the due accumulated as withdrawal and only ask for more deposits. Alerting all.

I am Bhaskar Dutta and was invited by Danny White a Trader to invest. He started making good money with the Eu 8000/- Invested and then when the withdrawal amount sanctioned to be nearly Eu 22000/- and I wanted to withdraw they refused and asked to contact the account manger. The Account manager Danny must have left as his phone calls were not coming and I was never given his number. Then another person Bloomberg contacted me and asked for more money which I just refused and asked to return my withdrawal amount and again asked for the Withdrawal amount of Eu 21500/- which is pending for now two weeks. I am like others not hopeful and would like to join others to claim our legitimate amounts. email: bdutta48@yahoo.com
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here.

An Update:

I am preparing a joint legal case against these scumbags with 2 other victims.

We are proceeding with Giambrone:

http://www.giambronelaw.com/

Has anyone made use of their services before? They are linked to WinChargeBack, and are quite confident. Here is a snippet from correspondence I have had with the practice director:

"We are very well aware of Geneva Option and the majority of brokers are not regulated as they are obviously not legitimate trading platforms there are a number or methods that we use to deal with the non regulated brokers and we are confident that we can deal with this matter swiftly."

Please let me know what you have heard about Giambrone.

--

Also, in other news, Geneva Option has been attempting to rebrand and disappear.

Suisseoption, GenevaOption, and Optionmagnates are most definitely connected! Lots of proof now. I have been digging deep into it all and finding some clues.

Also, take a look at http://www.genev,aoption.com/, 53capit,altrade.com and compare with Suiss,eoption.com (not live links, remove the commas).

See the similarities (especially on their Compliance pages). And take this as a warning not to deal with any of them.

I am interested to know if Taoem proceeded with his case against Geneva Options? I took most of my money out there but there is still some left and they have disappeared. Had a call from a woman with a very strong Eastern European accent telling me that they have declared insolvency and she gave me an amount that I am supposed to have on their books, but which is nowhere near what I do have. Was going to get back to me, and this was about a month ago, and since then have heard nothing. I suspect this is just another of there scams. And Danny White has also disappeared off the radar since he joined an outfit called Trust Capital Investment, for which there is no trace other that their website. Anyone with updated information?

An Update:

Has anyone made use of their services before? They are linked to WinChargeBack, and are quite confident. Here is a snippet from correspondence I have had with the practice director:

"We are very well aware of Geneva Option and the majority of brokers are not regulated as they are obviously not legitimate trading platforms there are a number or methods that we use to deal with the non regulated brokers and we are confident that we can deal with this matter swiftly."

--

Also, in other news, Geneva Option has been attempting to rebrand and disappear.

Suisseoption, GenevaOption, and Optionmagnates are most definitely connected! Lots of proof now. I have been digging deep into it all and finding some clues.

Also, take a look at http://www.genev,aoption.com/, 53capit,altrade.com and compare with Suiss,eoption.com (not live links, remove the commas).

See the similarities (especially on their Compliance pages). And take this as a warning not to deal with any of them.
Hi taoem. Did you proceed to engage Giambrone to assist against Geneva Option? I am in two minds whether I should also try them, but some of the reviews about them are not very positive and I do not really want to throw good mone after bad. Any update you are willing to provide will be helpful.

An Update:

--

Hi taoem. Did you proceed with your case against Geneva Option with Giambrone? I am looking at using them as well but I am not so sure as some of the reviews I have read are not very positive. Any progress you have made will help.

Hi taoem. Did you proceed with your case against Geneva Option with Giambrone? I am looking at using them as well but I am not so sure as some of the reviews I have read are not very positive. Any progress you have made will help.

Hi,

I didn't go ahead with Giambrone, as I did not like the way they conducted themselves and decided not to throw away more money on them.

A complete joke how little support there is for binary options victims.

I am however in contact with someone who says that he has gathered $1 million worth of victims, to persuade the US government to open a case against them.

If you are interested, please PM me, I will send you my email address, and then I can get you involved.

Hi,

I didn't go ahead with Giambrone, as I did not like the way they conducted themselves and decided not to throw away more money on them.

A complete joke how little support there is for binary options victims.

I am however in contact with someone who says that he has gathered $1 million worth of victims, to persuade the US government to open a case against them.

If you are interested, please PM me, I will send you my email address, and then I can get you involved.
Hi

I am unable to send a private message through FPA. Can you PM e with the necessary information? I am very interested and may be able to contribute something.

Back