1000pipBuilder.com

johnnydeep330

Recruit
I found different opinions in internet about 1000pip Builder and Bob before I decided to give him a chance.

And I`m happy with my choice. I trade in my free time, but I changed my job and I don`t have time for trading. Therefore, I will stop trading for a while or permanently. I can say only good things about Bob and his service, but his type of service does not meet my needs anymore.

Louis_FX

Recruit
Hi, should i try this signal, how the signal i sent thru messenger? How much minimum deposit in trade account?

nginkurt

Recruit
I just started using signals.I only received 2 signals and it was very successful in two signals.when the market was so bad I couldn't get any signal and it took 5 days.Bob, thank you so much for offering me an extra 5 days subscription for these five days.it is safer not to invest, definitely than to take a risky signal.Thank you very much to Bob for the service and when my 1 month membership ends, I will get a new 3 month membership

iCorn

Recruit
Hello there . Has anyone received signal services from 1000pip builder ? May I know how many pips that you earned/ losses per trade with approximately ? As stating in their website that they do provide 2-7 trades per day with up to 400 pips per month . What is that mean ? If 1 pips to be about less than a cent , 400 pips if not much . Unless is 1 dollar per pips .
Please correct me if I’m wrong . I’m very new in forex trading . If reviews here are good then I’ll consider getting services from them . Thank you