• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1000pipBuilder.com

General discussions of a financial company
I found different opinions in internet about 1000pip Builder and Bob before I decided to give him a chance.

And I`m happy with my choice. I trade in my free time, but I changed my job and I don`t have time for trading. Therefore, I will stop trading for a while or permanently. I can say only good things about Bob and his service, but his type of service does not meet my needs anymore.

Hi, should i try this signal, how the signal i sent thru messenger? How much minimum deposit in trade account?

I just started using signals.I only received 2 signals and it was very successful in two signals.when the market was so bad I couldn't get any signal and it took 5 days.Bob, thank you so much for offering me an extra 5 days subscription for these five days.it is safer not to invest, definitely than to take a risky signal.Thank you very much to Bob for the service and when my 1 month membership ends, I will get a new 3 month membership

Hello there . Has anyone received signal services from 1000pip builder ? May I know how many pips that you earned/ losses per trade with approximately ? As stating in their website that they do provide 2-7 trades per day with up to 400 pips per month . What is that mean ? If 1 pips to be about less than a cent , 400 pips if not much . Unless is 1 dollar per pips .
Please correct me if I’m wrong . I’m very new in forex trading . If reviews here are good then I’ll consider getting services from them . Thank you

I am also trying to establish the true credentials of this service, 1000pip Builder. There are many contrasting reviews on the Internet. What is also important that this service's myFxbook account stopped updating in January 2020.
I also noticed that they created a new website a short time ago. These, to me, are signs that all is not well there. It is unfortunate that I cannot find someone who traded with their signals for 2 years or more, as that will be a true test of reliability.
Anyway, I hope that this post of mine will solicit some sort of positive response.

Back