• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1000pipClimberSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Update, April month to date

For all trades concluding between 1st and 23rd April 2021 = -545 net pips (minus 545) or -18R. (42.37% win rate where SL:TP = 1:1.

Using IC Markets, Raw Account
1000PCS plus the EA
Settings: All pairs, all timeframes, 18 charts total.
Default TP2 on all, no moving stop loss and no scaling out, no trailing stop
More than one signal at a time. (EA trades ALL signals)
Search SteveM2025 on my fxbook to find the verified account achieving above performance.
Any questions please post on this discussion or private message me by clicking on my name top right.

Update, April month to date

For all trades concluding between 1st and 16th April 2021 = -335 net pips (minus 335) or -9R.
1000PCS plus the EA
Search SteveM2025 on my fxbook to find the verified account achieving above performance.
Any questions please post on this discussion or private message me by clicking on my name top right.
Also now reporting R:R position as Jim the owner has advised trading fixed % per trade and not fixed lot per trade.
Thank you for the continuous updates Steve. This is extremely helpful. Looking at your myfxbook, it appears the signal + EA still isn't faring well.

APRIL SUMMARY

Not a good month.

For all trades concluding between 1st and 30th April 2021 = -420 net pips (minus 420) or -15R.
1000PCS plus the EA
Also now reporting R:R position as Jim the owner has advised trading fixed % per trade and not fixed lot per trade.

Results for May,
For all trades concluding between 1st and 31st May 2021 = +15 net pips
73 wins, 67 losses, for a 52.14% win rate (TP2 represents a 1:1 TP:SL)

Aggregated performance over March, April, and May 2021 is: +170 pips (system is supposed to generate c. + 550 pips a month, based on 20,000 pips over 3 years claimed performance), and +15R based on a 52.04% win rate.

1000PCS plus the EA
Any questions please post on this discussion or private message me by clicking on my name top right

Results for JUNE
For all trades concluding between 1st and 30th June 2021 = +75 net pips
82 wins, 71 losses, for a 53.59% win rate (TP2 represents a 1:1 TP:SL)

Aggregated performance over March, April, May and June 2021 is: -10 pips (system is supposed to generate c. + 550 pips a month, based on 20,000 pips over 3 years claimed performance), and +22R based on a 52.09% win rate.

1000PCS plus the EA
Any questions please post on this discussion or private message me by clicking on my name top right

Please note I have now abandoned this system. My third and final review of 1000PCS will be merged with my two previous reviews and should appear on FPA in the next few days. There you can find my full performance history and analysis. Though I wont be using this system going forward I am happy to share my data and help anyone with general queries about the system, feel free to contact me by clicking on my name top right and sending a private message. Thanks

Please note I have now abandoned this system. My third and final review of 1000PCS will be merged with my two previous reviews and should appear on FPA in the next few days. There you can find my full performance history and analysis. Though I wont be using this system going forward I am happy to share my data and help anyone with general queries about the system, feel free to contact me by clicking on my name top right and sending a private message. Thanks
Thank you for the great review. It has been tremendously helpful!

Has anyone bought the auto add-on "1000pip Climber EA"? I bought it because I was having a difficult time involving Jim's creation and missing too many signals. The experience has been very poor resulting in a 22% loss. I haven't even dared to go live with this. I put a review about this on Trustpilot, but as Jim pointed out it was independent of him. Jim has given me a full refund, but obviously, I need the same from the other guy. has anyone else had any experience with the auto add-on?
I just started using it. What Forex Broker are you with?

Back