• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1000PipsMonth.com

General discussions of a financial company
I too was lured into buying the 1000 pipe per month also known as (autofxfiringpin software name). I tried it for 2 months on demo and realized that no way would it produce 1000 pips a month as advertized. I began the difficult process of "TRYING" to get a refund from this vendor (Group Three LLC.) Even tho they give 6 month 100% money back guarantee be aware that if you use a credit card as most of us do, there is a clause on the back of your credit card that states you have only 60 days to resolve that dispute. So if you waited for the 6 months to recover your money your screwed. Anyway I now find myself fighting my credit card company who is asking for unreasonable requirements to get my money back. I want to thank you members who listed their complaints here so I can show the credit card co. I'm not the only one un-satisfied with this product. Buyer be ware... this is a system that doesn't produce 1000 pips (11 loses 3 wins) and you'll have one heck of a time getting your money back. Burnt to a Crisp.

Back