1000traders.com and Brokersoption.com Scam

jcbruru

Recruit
Apparently this company has multiple websites, and trades using fake entry points. I received a call from one of their brokers Charlie Goldman saying that they had won a lawsuit against OneTwoTrade (a previous binary company I had lost money with) and had managed to retrieve $1K of my money from them. He quickly built the balance up from $1K to $9K winning 19 out of 20 trades. As you can see from the screenshot, they are manipulating the entry point to make sure that they always have winning trades. I spotted it straight away, but continued to act interested so I could get further information. They wanted me to deposit an extra $1K, but I said I wasn't going to put $1 in until I had a successful withdrawal made to my bank account.

Stay right away from this company, they are nothing but deceitful....

Jcburu, congratulations for not falling for this scam. Its a common recovery room scam used against people who've been ripped off by one broker. The second broker may be related, or may have stolen your account info. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that the "new" broker will say anything to get you to make another deposit.

Let's all sit back and think the logic of that phone call through. Many of you have gotten similar calls.

You've been ripped off by one broker. An "unrelated" broker claims they not only sued the first broker, but somehow magically got money legitimately owed to you transferred to them (wow, one broker can sue and win OTHER people's money!). Now all you have to do to get this magically recovered money (and a whole bunch of incredibly amazing profits) is to send them more money. Unlimited wealth is just a small deposit away - except that it's a heaping pile of scam and the whole thing's a lie.

Tell them to send you $9000. If it arrives, you can consider investing another $1000 with them. :D

doing good job - i lost 800k with 12 trade - and i receive 10% back from the iba and i got more the 22 withdraws with brokers option and i making amazing profits . so please mister jcbruru - don't talk about companies you dont realy know !

I am still not sure why many traders chooses anonymous brokers and ended up filing complaints against them, isn't it better to take some time researching a decent broker before going to start forex trading..!
I am still not sure why many traders chooses anonymous brokers and ended up filing complaints against them, isn't it better to take some time researching a decent broker before going to start forex trading..!

Charlie Goldman is amazing trader , I was skeptic as yourself in the beginning of the trading with Charlie - its seems to be to good to be true but ! I took the decision to continuing with Charlie Goldman and I thank good every day for this decision , he recover for me 230k GBP and we all ready made more then 40k profits after the recover , I got already all my money back I withdraw big amount and reinvest with the profits .

guys you have big mistake here !
Charlie Goldman from brokersoption.com he is amazing trader - I never saw something like this before , I was 100% skeptical when we started - I lost so much ,money - I lost my faith in people after what BDB and 12TRADE done to me , its not just the money is the human trust !
Charlie Goldman my friend , thank you so much for the recovering of my money and recovering my trust in people !

Charlie Goldman ? the legend Charlie Goldman ?
Charlie you are the best man don't listing to no one here , I will tell you something guys , I have trading experience of 25 years , shares bonds forex CFD and more , this guy Charlie Goldman is the best traders I ever saw ! in my life , he have amazing results , I open account with him of 35k , we reach to 50k , I added 50k more and from then all its history , I was able to withdraw money when ever I wish to , and Charlie Goldman is a smart and intelligent guy that the only bad thing he can do for you is making you 5% payout and not 20% lol .... guys highly recommend : Charlie Goldman from brokersoption.com

it's very weird to read this kind of a comment about brokersoption and I will write you why: I am 87 years old , I am not starving for food and have a very nice income despite the fact that I have traded with many companies in the past like OneTwoTrade and Banc de Binary and Optionrally and many more - all of them were real scammers.
couple months ago Charlie Goldman rang me on behalf of brokersoption and literarily rescued and recovered all my losses with those previous scammed companies after a very short while. since then I am profiting with him on a monthly basis .
I can definitely say that Brokersoption aren't related to Onetwotrade or 1000traders and I felt responsible to write this as Charlie and Brokersoption have saved my life and I am sure others enjoy that too.
thanks for everything Charlie Goldman and Brokersoption!!!

Apparently this company has multiple websites, and trades using fake entry points. I received a call from one of their brokers Charlie Goldman saying that they had won a lawsuit against OneTwoTrade (a previous binary company I had lost money with) and had managed to retrieve $1K of my money from them. He quickly built the balance up from $1K to $9K winning 19 out of 20 trades. As you can see from the screenshot, they are manipulating the entry point to make sure that they always have winning trades. I spotted it straight away, but continued to act interested so I could get further information. They wanted me to deposit an extra $1K, but I said I wasn't going to put $1 in until I had a successful withdrawal made to my bank account.

Stay right away from this company, they are nothing but deceitful....
hi - the info u have is not true .

Back