• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Alpari.org

General discussions of a financial company
Not good Place

this broker is not good , bad and slow server in news time , bad support bad speaking english in telephone , bad money back and in the all i never tel a friend this broker open account ,
worry about you
i think they are just for middle east people for cheating them

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
I registered with alpari.ru a week ago.I linked my account with a signal fastwaytomillionfree in mql5
mql5.com/en/signals/13383

Everything was working good except that there was a bit slow execution.
Then on friday suddenly some lots of my positions are closed with no reason and of course without hitting margin 60%
I open my signal provider's page and i see that he has not closed his positions.
I sent a message to support that i do not confirm those closed orders and im waiting for a solution to refund me for those closed positions.
If they fail to refund me then there will be a report here at forex peace army.
Peace.
Below you can see my provider's history

history.jpg

And this is my history

my history.jpg

Iam upset Angry
Alpari like many other Providers of Forex products offering "Partnership Programs"

Bring them 3 Clients that trade 1 Lot during / Month will make comission payable#
if not comission gets added to subaccount but not be able to with drawl (locked)

well many many brokers dont have such high limits anyway

the term partner is little confusing here becasue in my example im partner since over 5 years for them bringing more than 70 traders and history of around 2000 $ in payouts and now with 500$ actual comission balance.
;;which they dont pay out to me becasue they say : none of your clients is trading at the moment

of course they make the rules and i accepted but isnt it illegal ?
what do you think : cancel the contract and urge to withdrawl the remaining balance - becasue when i quit the money is mine right ?
in normal business life it should be -
i just want out & my money

Я торговал с Альпари почти год. Я плохо знаю Английский. Насколько я понял, Вы пишете, что во время релиза новостей скорость сервера становится ниже. Я замечал такую тенденцию, но в целом мне этот брокер нравился. Я редко торговал на новостях. Сейчас пока не торгую вообще...

serious warning against alpari ru

im introducing broker and the dont pay the comission
the rule is 3 clients and all 3 must trade 1 lot
i fulfilled it in july and in august they said for cancelation of payment

ip adress of clients conflict with ib ip
its total nonsense

avoid alpari at all times

i want to close my account with 167$ but they dont payout the money
my account number is 57638
its very sad that you cannot trust this company

i want to close my account with 167$ but they dont payout the money
my account number is 57638
its very sad that you cannot trust this company
Hello, we've checked information on this account - all withdrawals have been processed correctly. You can always contact our Payments Department in order to facilitate funds transfers. Thank you for your feedback.

serious warning against alpari ru

im introducing broker and the dont pay the comission
the rule is 3 clients and all 3 must trade 1 lot
i fulfilled it in july and in august they said for cancelation of payment

ip adress of clients conflict with ib ip
its total nonsense

avoid alpari at all times

Hello.
In accordance with our IB regulations (clause 5.8):

Accounts that are traded on from the same IP-address are considered as one active account. Should the IP address of a Client be the same as that of the IB, they shall be considered affiliated and compensation on the account will not be paid.

Hi all

I have big problem with my account on Alpari.ru

Saturday night @ the close of the market they have closed all my trades of USDPLN without any reason making me lose more than $ 219 !!!!

You can see the details from the attached file

Thank's a lot

Andy

Attachments

• alpari.gif
    alpari.gif
    151.3 KB · Views: 6
Back