• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheForexSignals.com (Tom Strignano, Vladimir Ribakov)

General discussions of a financial company
I subscribed to the service for one month. I had some difficulties with the email but things got fixed very fast.
If you read the add you will know that there are two proffessional traders, Tom and Vladimir each sendind his signals.
What I liked most is the metatrader indicator that issues the signal. If the platform is running and one of the traders sends a signal you can see it immediately on your platform, with stop loss, target 1, target 2 etc. It is amazing.Then you receive an identical email.
You can also download some custom indicators that show pivot levels, support-resistance areas, channels etc

You can also log in the subscriber page and see the signals and the history of the trades. There is also a chat room where the traders meet to exchange their opinions and a blog that is not active yet.

I subscribed to the service for one month. I had some difficulties with the email but things got fixed very fast.
If you read the add you will know that there are two proffessional traders, Tom and Vladimir each sendind his signals.
What I liked most is the metatrader indicator that issues the signal. If the platform is running and one of the traders sends a signal you can see it immediately on your platform, with stop loss, target 1, target 2 etc. It is amazing.Then you receive an identical email.
You can also download some custom indicators that show pivot levels, support-resistance areas, channels etc

You can also log in the subscriber page and see the signals and the history of the trades. There is also a chat room where the traders meet to exchange their opinions and a blog that is not active yet.

Yes but did you make a good profit? Will you be subscribing for a 2nd month?

Back