10Brokers.com scam

tradermcb123

Recruit
I was contacted by someone from 10brokers.com promising me at least 30% returns with their trading platform. I don't even know where they got my number exactly. So I invested $2000 and in the end lost it all without getting a single dollar back. Initially the broker was doing really well and tripled the investment in 2 weeks (If they even trade) but kept on asking for more and more and more money to invest. He promised me that should he lose everything, he will pay me back, even if I invested the higher value of $30 000, which gave me confidence in their trading platform. However, it turns out to be complete rubbish, so they lost everything in 1 day with multiple trades. I don't understand why he didn't just stop when he saw -2000 usd per trade, but that is what he did until the last dollar (Believe it or not).

I did send multiple emails and told him several times over the phone that I want the initial deposit back, because the account balance was 3 times more than the initial one, and I put in a withdrawal request, but he ignored my requests, and convinced me that keeping more money in will make more money, which does make sense (but I just wanted to be on the safe side).

I was contacted by someone from 10brokers.com promising me at least 30% returns with their trading platform. I don't even know where they got my number exactly. So I invested $2000 and in the end lost it all without getting a single dollar back. Initially the broker was doing really well and tripled the investment in 2 weeks (If they even trade) but kept on asking for more and more and more money to invest. He promised me that should he lose everything, he will pay me back, even if I invested the higher value of $30 000, which gave me confidence in their trading platform. However, it turns out to be complete rubbish, so they lost everything in 1 day with multiple trades. I don't understand why he didn't just stop when he saw -2000 usd per trade, but that is what he did until the last dollar (Believe it or not).

I did send multiple emails and told him several times over the phone that I want the initial deposit back, because the account balance was 3 times more than the initial one, and I put in a withdrawal request, but he ignored my requests, and convinced me that keeping more money in will make more money, which does make sense (but I just wanted to be on the safe side).
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I have sent an email to him and the account manager asking to join the thread.

My account number is 9114150.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your experience, tradermcb ! This is more or less what happened to me too. But thanks to the FPA I managed to get my investment back from these scammers. Keep at it, don't give in !

Sorry to hear about your experience, tradermcb ! This is more or less what happened to me too. But thanks to the FPA I managed to get my investment back from these scammers. Keep at it, don't give in !
Hello Maduet, I have spoken with the broker today again, he said that he is sorry that he lost the money, and will try to make it back with the credit that is left ($980 more or less). I don't know if I should keep on waiting for him to make it back. This whole thing is taking up so much time, for me just to lose my money.

Hello Maduet, I have spoken with the broker today again, he said that he is sorry that he lost the money, and will try to make it back with the credit that is left ($980 more or less). I don't know if I should keep on waiting for him to make it back. This whole thing is taking up so much time, for me just to lose my money.

Sounds familiar, tradermcb ! This is what they also kept telling me, that my funds would be returned to me, they would "personally see to it" and bla-bla-bla. This way they keep you quiet for a while. Can't tell you how many times they made these false promises with me too (Victoria, Mike Owens, vice president etc.) All are born liars, quite incredible. They play for time, knowing that sooner or later their victims just give up (as most do).

You've given them enough time, now it's time to take serious steps. Good luck !

I don't get any response from this website, it doesn't look like they are doing anything to get the money back for me. Did you take it up as a civil case?

Actually all I ever did was publish a scam alert and prepare for an FPA Traders Court case, tradermcb. I strongly suggest you do the same. This broker is one those borderline cases - they're pretty darn close to getting the Scam label. It's a sheer wonder they've got this far without being blacklisted. Just read the reviews...
Or do you mean the you're getting no response from the FPA (is that what you mean by "this website" ?)
You can mail me at maduet@bluewin.ch

Back