10Brokers.com Won't Transfer My Money!

Kbedewi

Recruit
Account No. 9117363

I have been trying for over one month now to withdraw my money from 10brokers.com, without any success.

i have more than 40000 USD on my account and i'm not able to withdraw

Thay not replying my phones and emails

This has become ridiculous and it seems clear that they have no intention of send me the money that I worked hard to earn.

I have tried calling, and have also sent countless emails to them withmy account manager and company being the usual people who respond.

Any assistance would be much appreciated as Christmas is fast approaching and I desperately need my money.

Thanks in advance.

Account No. 9117363

I have been trying for over one month now to withdraw my money from 10brokers.com, without any success.

i have more than 40000 USD on my account and i'm not able to withdraw

Thay not replying my phones and emails

This has become ridiculous and it seems clear that they have no intention of send me the money that I worked hard to earn.

I have tried calling, and have also sent countless emails to them withmy account manager and company being the usual people who respond.

Any assistance would be much appreciated as Christmas is fast approaching and I desperately need my money.

Thanks in advance.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They tried to call me many times to remove my post from here and then they'll negotiate but I refused.

As per the last mail received by them on )9th Feb, 2018, they asked me to close all my positions to finalize the payment. I have closed all my positions and replied them on same day to confirm. And since then, there is no response from them and no money received.

Please advise what other ways to communicate with them and finalize the issue.

Many thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They tried to call me many times to remove my post from here and then they'll negotiate but I refused.

As per the last mail received by them on )9th Feb, 2018, they asked me to close all my positions to finalize the payment. I have closed all my positions and replied them on same day to confirm. And since then, there is no response from them and no money received.

Please advise what other ways to communicate with them and finalize the issue.

Many thanks
If they failed to reply properly then I`ll strongly suggest opening an FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggested steps here: Traders Court > File a Case | Forex Peace Army

Back