10brokers.com

Lorraine parker

Private, 1st Class
I opened a trading account with 10brokers.com in July, I have found it quite difficult to work and have requested my money back, this company does not answer the phone number I was given the number on their paperwork is invalid and all email and withdrawal request goes unanswered or closed, as far as I'm concerned 10brokers is a scam company, how am I to get my money returned

I opened a trading account with 10brokers.com in July, I have found it quite difficult to work and have requested my money back, this company does not answer the phone number I was given the number on their paperwork is invalid and all email and withdrawal request goes unanswered or closed, as far as I'm concerned 10brokers is a scam company, how am I to get my money returned
Did you try to email and contact number listed on their website?

Did you try to email and contact number listed on their website?
I have emailed them many times called them everyday one they answered and said they woul call me back but never did, my money is now missing from my trading account with them, this company is a scam and so is their regulator supposedly called pipsec, pipsec does not exist. Everyone beware of this company

They will not Skype and are not concerned about any form of complaint, they are scammers, my next move is to report them to the uk fraud dept who will then report this to the same fraud dept in Estonia where the company is based

Greetings,

Your withdraw request was confirmed.
As a representative of the company I apoligize for this incident.
If you have any questions or complains, please write to:
i.repin@10brokers.com

Regards
When will I receive my 2400eros then, where is it ! Why is it missing from my bromine account, I am not the only person on this forum complaining that they cannot get their own money returned, if your a real booking company then do the right thing and return my money.
Lorraine parker

i opened an account with 10brokers.com on 21st July 2017, I very quickly found that this wasn't for me, I have since then been trying to get my initial 2400 euros returned but without success, this company are scammers, they are very happy to take your money but will not return it.

Back