10brokers smart scammers

Hi, I had same problems with 10brokers they did not give my money back and now it has disappeared from my trading account, stollen by 10 brokers, fx master I see keep suggesting that you try to contact them, but if no one at 10 brokers is answering the phone or emails what other option do you have, I opened a case at the FPA trader court but i can’t now find any reference to it, that has now vanished and it did no good, worth a try but don’t think it will get your money back.

Hi, I had same problems with 10brokers they did not give my money back and now it has disappeared from my trading account, stollen by 10 brokers, fx master I see keep suggesting that you try to contact them, but if no one at 10 brokers is answering the phone or emails what other option do you have, I opened a case at the FPA trader court but i can’t now find any reference to it, that has now vanished and it did no good, worth a try but don’t think it will get your money back.
They claimed to be regulated by PIPSEC, you can see more details here https://10brokers.com/regulation/. Go ahead and lodge one complaint there as well. Also, one complaint will be worth here econsumer.gov

Pipsec do nothing, I’ve tried every angle every suggestion, I will never get my stolen money returned, I just can’t believe there’s nothing we can do. Live and learn

Hello everybody,

I'm new here. Similar to other cases, I have difficulty in getting my money back from 10Brokers. I was so gullible and have given them USD6750. As I request for a refund, they asked me to pay another USD4K allegedly for taxes. Is there any way for me to get my money back?

Hello everybody,

I'm new here. Similar to other cases, I have difficulty in getting my money back from 10Brokers. I was so gullible and have given them USD6750. As I request for a refund, they asked me to pay another USD4K allegedly for taxes. Is there any way for me to get my money back?
Open a new thread in scam folder with full details of your problem with them.

I am sorry you also fell fowl to these people, you can call email and ask them to join in here as many times as you like but they won’t, they take your money and just move on to the next sucker, of which I am one, I can’t even access my account any more, they took over £2200 from my account unlawfully, it’s good that FPA is here to share the stories but they can’t do anything to get your money back.

Yes situation can be hopeless , but it`s free to make a report on Efri "whistblower" and I think this organization gonna be forced to the court room soon. Why I believe that, Yes Efri have investigated their organization, and put a lot of energy doing that. Perhaps it will lead to a class action to the Court when at least 10 companies are tied together.

Back