10Brokers Withdrawal problem

Siligana

Recruit
I was trading with 10brokers under the company broker so I withdraw the money after 3 weeks I haven't received my money I tried communication with the support of the company but they just send me email saying I will get my money as soon as possible but nothing and after two days of complaining my account was blocked I dint have access any more without any explanation

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Today the person who was my broker just send me an email tell me that he is no longer my broker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171016-172634.png
    Screenshot_20171016-172634.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 0
Today the person who was my broker just send me an email tell me that he is no longer my broker
Hi, I am having the very same problems with this company, my money is now not showing in my account with them, they are scammers, the FCA has advised me to report them to action fraud on 0300 123 2040, you cannot report this sort of fraud on line at action line. Good luck in getting your money back.
Regards
Lorraine Parker

Back