10crypto.io: Access client area and withdrawal

Luís Basto

Recruit
Caros Senhores,
Quero pedir sua ajuda nesta situação:
Um lancer free inglês “Joseph Hardy” transferiu o valor de uma plataforma para outra.
A plataforma atual é https://10crypto.activ8trader.com/ e o saldo está na conta e posso negociar.
O que acontece é que esse freelancer parou de entrar em contato comigo há alguns meses e não responde meus e-mails.
Não consigo acessar minha área de cliente no site https://10crypto.io/index.html, os e-mails enviados para o Suporte não são recebidos nem respondem ao número de telefone de contato anunciado no site.
Eu queria acessar minha área de cliente para preencher um formulário de retirada e não posso.
Em vista dessa situação, aguardo sua compreensão para resolver isso.
Obrigado,
Luís Basto.

[QUOTE = "Luís Basto, post: 354215, member: 174381"]
Dear sirs,
I want to ask for your help in this situation:
An English free lancer “Joseph Hardy” transferred the value from one platform to another.
The current platform is https://10crypto.activ8trader.com/ and the balance is in the account and I can trade.
What happens is that this freelancer stopped contacting me a few months ago and does not answer my emails.
I am unable to access my client area at https://10crypto.io/index.html , emails sent to Support are not received nor do they respond to the contact phone number advertised on the site.
I wanted to access my customer area to fill out a withdrawal form and I cannot.
In view of this situation, I await your understanding to resolve this.
Thanks,
Luís Basto.
[/ QUOTE]
Did you talk with support regarding this yet?

I tried again today to contact.
I sent an email that was not received:
"Your message was not delivered to support@10crypto.io because it was not possible to find the address or receive mail."
I tried the phone number on the website +310655987730, it was also not answered and the automatic message for unavailable phone was in Dutch.

I tried again today to contact.
I sent an email that was not received:
"Your message was not delivered to support@10crypto.io because it was not possible to find the address or receive mail."
I tried the phone number on the website +310655987730, it was also not answered and the automatic message for unavailable phone was in Dutch.
Okay. Now, follow the basic steps first as suggested below.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I was pondering the invitation to discuss the 10Crypto.io website.

But first, I made another attempt to contact the support and free-lancer emails, without success.

I also did a survey to the owner of the website KASE PARTNERSHIP, LTD and that I found on the website theforexreview.com/2019/04/18/10crypto-review/, it was not very favorable, where they comment that it is not a regulated broker, based in St. Vicent and Granadines, so my capital may be at risk and its return depends on the integrity of the people who manage these brokers.

Just as I still do not have access to the client area and do not make withdrawals, I conclude that I must move on to the invitation to the discussion.

How much total are you eligible to withdraw?

Do you have screenshot of balance?

Can you invite broker here please?

The amount I want to withdraw is 1000 dollars and is also for testing the company and the process.
I took a picture of the Dashboard screen that I attach here. I have two open positions with an approximate profit of $ 1750.
Well, I already invited the company to the discussion yesterday. Can you confirm that it was done well?

I took a picture of the Dashboard screen that I attach here. I have two open positions with an approximate profit of $ 1750.

I don't see the screenshot. Can you re-upload it here? You will see it attached to the thread.

Well, I already invited the company to the discussion yesterday. Can you confirm that it was done well?

The invite process was NOT completed. Please read this and follow 100% of the steps.

When you do, you will see a post here indicating you have been invited. But you must follow all of the steps. Most people forget the invite part.

Back