• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Kto1MM.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
yes once my free mth sub runs out that's it for me,cant wait for his next trade recommendation should be good for a laugh

Here's Henrys email to members

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to give you an update on 10kto1mm program...

As you know we started the 10Kto1mm program and we were able to reach phase I in under 3 months. However, market has not been following fundamentals lately (in my opinion) and as a result, our program suffered some setbacks.

Because of the current account balance, I am going to look for smaller TP and SL until we recover back above the Phase I level... Therefore, I'd recommend everyone uses the SignalCopy program that we provide in the membership area to automatically copy trades...

I plan to incorporate CSR trades, MasterMind trades, and in some instances, News Trades, until we are back to Phase I levels... therefore, I can't stress enough for everyone to use the SignalCopy software to automatically copy the trades.

Once we are above the Phase I level, then we will re-evaluate and see if we should continue with 10kto1mm or just keep on using the same combination of trades to reach our goals... Hopefully by then, market would normalize and we can focus on the original 10kto1mm plan once again.

Thank you for your support and kind understanding,

Henry Liu

If Henry thinks i would let him have control of my account by me using this signal copy he needs to admit himself to a mental asylum i never used this signal copy for one reason so i have control of my account and only put the trades on i like,boy I'm glad i did or i would only be left with 2k in my account as well

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to give you an update on 10kto1mm program...

As you know we started the 10Kto1mm program and we were able to reach phase I in under 3 months. However, market has not been following fundamentals lately (in my opinion) and as a result, our program suffered some setbacks.

Because of the current account balance, I am going to look for smaller TP and SL until we recover back above the Phase I level... Therefore, I'd recommend everyone uses the SignalCopy program that we provide in the membership area to automatically copy trades...

I plan to incorporate CSR trades, MasterMind trades, and in some instances, News Trades, until we are back to Phase I levels... therefore, I can't stress enough for everyone to use the SignalCopy software to automatically copy the trades.

Once we are above the Phase I level, then we will re-evaluate and see if we should continue with 10kto1mm or just keep on using the same combination of trades to reach our goals... Hopefully by then, market would normalize and we can focus on the original 10kto1mm plan once again.

Henry Liu

If Henry thinks i would let him have control of my account by me using this signal copy he needs to admit himself to a mental asylum i never used this signal copy for one reason so i have control of my account and only put the trades on i like,boy I'm glad i did or i would only be left with 2k in my account as well

Whatever service Henry provides by way of signal copier for his dwindling number of members, this should be gratis (Free Off Charge) until the 10K is reached.

As a Forex Mentor / News Trader / Guru I have NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to deliver a service or follow a simple trading plan.

Henry Liu

I think this is a very blunt bankruptcy declaration for both programs: 10k and CSR. Funny thing Henry always mentions: 'the market ignores fundamentals.'

I wrote reviews on some of my FX blogs about his programs and it is amazing how many search hits I get from people who investigate terms like 'Henry Liu scam' or 'Henry Liu fraud'.

Well good old Henrys at it again trying to pick the bottom:unhappy:
Buy 130.50 SL 129.50 TP132.50
good luck anyone thats in this trade but im cant taking it i see H1,H4,daily all in down trend, around the 129.00 is the 61.8 retracement ill give it ago around this area i think

Though i'm not a professional but i don't think i would've perform as worse as all i've been reading here. Anyway one thing i'll say is this its better to be taught how to catch fish than being given fish. As far as i'm concern anybody interested in Forex should be interested in learning to trade by himself. If you can learn to trade efficiently then the market is for you if not look for other investment means remember this two words 'not everything is suitable for everybody' and at the same time 'the gem can't be polished without friction nor man perfected without trials'.
All the best.

Last edited:
well the gods must of been looking down on Henry as his last trade was a success he got the 200pips:)

he has a new trade on buy GBPJPY 131.50 SL 130.50 TP 133.50
Henry is up to his old tricks yet again as he has modified this trade SL is now 129.50:hissyfit:

I haven't taken either of these trades but good luck to those of you left that did

Still trading against the overall trend I see, another ol' Henry trick. Why bother to slap a pair of moving averages on that chart when you can just magically pick the top or bottom 1 out of every 10 trades?

After being unable to receive any satisfactory solution from Henry's support about his lack of delivery I contacted Paypal to claim a refund and won :) Paypal decided in my favor and is refunding my last monthly payment before I canceled. Now, I need to try to get back the rest. Now, his service should be on Paypal's radar and others might have similar success in claiming refunds for his non-delivered signals of past months.

Back