• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Kto1MM.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
Guys - when I told you it's all BS in August/September 2010 and advised to get out a.s.a.p. you named me a coward or scaremonger or even worse. Not only me, anyone who expressed his doubts was immediately attacked.
While Eliecerforex alike were making a lot of noise praising and hailing Henry across his forum for whatever he did (and didn't).

When I wrote my first 1 star review describing his bad trading in detail to warn others, it was followed by a string of 5 star ones - never mind the loses, he's gonna get us to the Promise Land. "It's not for everyone" - indeed...

Now you cry and moan here.
What happened? A problem with your account?

If you think this is a scam, why won't you use tools at your fingertips?
Everybody cries but nobody does anything...

Last edited:
This is an extract from Felix message:

"So folks, if Henry indeed made written promises to you that he failed to fulfill and refuses to fulfill, then click here to file a Traders Court complaint against him. Until then, I will consider his two failed services as honest failures and I will continue to welcome him and be grateful to him for writing the high quality content that he writes for FPA"

It's here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/15041-henry-liu-scam-2.html#post64246

FPA is quick to put SCAM ratings on unless Felix himself endorses a SCAM then and only then is it just an honest failure

I have not lost money @ the hands of Henry LIE because i stopped taking his trades many many mths ago,I am still in the program because of the free mths subs i am receiving

In my view FPA has no credibility with there SCAM ratings but as long as im coming on this site i will try to let people know the truth about Henry LIE and his SCAMS that do visit this site

"Henry runs from this site newbies must be warned"

Sorry dkami - you did good job documenting Henry's activity to warn people against him. I really do appreciate it.

I do understand you don't have formal reasons to pursue him. Neither me.
But new people come here, call him a scam, most probably lost lots of money but don't click the damn link to open a case against him.

Why?
Why do you folks come here to cry: "scam, scam" instead of reporting the scam? It won't help anyone. Do you think Henry reads it? He's busy with his new ideas to get even more rookie money fast and clean.
Do you think these rookies would read it? They have no idea the thread is even existing. I had no idea about this previous Mr X story. While it's here.

Anyone who's still in the program, pays the subscription and can prove he lost his money due to Henry incompetence (while he promised competence) can file a case in the Traders Court. Apart from any other legal action.
Why won't you do it?

And such a case would also show us if FPA or Felix himself is/isn't supporting Henry in his commercial activity.

Last edited:
Henry and Felix

well friends,
after some weeks I read on this thread again,
only to find Felix let an admin post for him...
Can the founder of FPA not get himself to do it personally?
I am ready to guess that he ain't got time, is probably busy counting his money;
the affair is too sad!

ANd Henry? I remember when he, together with some" Tom Flora" , who had, as the two professed, been his teacher, sold simple Pivot Point calculations for 8 pairs for 197$ a month together with a smart idea at which level (S1 / R1) to enter a trade and how many pips were in it;
seems those were the days of honesty.

As I see it, the simple truth is - and that does not hinge on some official scam complaint: FPA makes a lot of money, depending on traffic, and Felix does NOT want to miss that.
So the two are more or less -if not in the same boat- but in the same class.
Sorry to say so - had hoped for something better , like Felix taking that scam business in his own hands instead of fending like he did.

Best wishes for all of you!#
tom

Well, the problem is you have to provide evidence in a court...
Your impressions or even common sense is just nothing without the evidence.
And I must admit - Liu is a master in rising high expectations while not providing anything you could use as a hard evidence against him - he's too smart to do it.
That's why I said: if I was to sell sh*t for bucks I would hire Henry and paid him any commission he'd required…
Other said: watch out this guy, he's seductive salesman, I mean it.. - ALWAYS KEEP THIS IN MIND!
Dunno about Felix - I don't know him even virtually…
However I do agree - this prolonged state of "not guilty because no any reason to call him a scam" makes me think somewhat like living on Orwell reality… "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS". Combined with "no dead body found = no crime" Just make sure nobody would find the body and then "apply for the more equal" status... :)

Last edited:
God im stupid~
I never thought of this signal service as being the holy grail but I held on just so I didnt have to make my own forex decisions.

His last 2 trades , he removed the Stop Loss and we went down 2000+ pips.

Now my account has blown..
I knew I should have manually closed them myself when they were down 600 pips. !!@#@!

For me it was more like 12k to 0 mm

Go to top of this page and read again.
Besides you had over a year to learn what's going on so why did you allow that? It was just enough to look and see.

My wife and I joined Henry's scam 10,000 to zero many years ago and lost $20,000. US I am so ashamed of myself that I did not put in a statement exposing him. I would tell anyone to call me but don't know the rules for FPA . FPA has my email address and I will allow them to give it out and if I can help one person save their money I may help ME. Please Please before you make any decision 1- before joining any company that does not give you 30 days to test the system FREE don't put up your money .2- ask them to give you someone that is using their program 3- Please look up their PROFILE on FPA or any other scam report. If you don't do your due diligence better give your money to food bank or Salvation Army. Thanks Lyonel

Back