• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Kto1MM.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
well I'm out

I cannot comment any more on this programe as I took the refund option and got out. Too many losses for me at the time. Henry seems to be now pushing his MMP programe and wants us to join it for an extra $500 for 10kto1mm members + 250/month +67/month for 10k program. Started to come across to me as a big sales pitch. Sad as I thought that he was on the level but I now have my doubts.
I even got an e-mail saying that my payment for the next month was not paid after I received my full refund :confused: and I know of one other person who also got the same e-mail.
So the end result for me was lost a fair ammount of my start up $$$ and am now trying to make it back. For the rest who remain Good Luck ;)

Thanks for the update knightal..

So, right from the start, all campers were coped up in the rain with no play & fun times;yah?

That's very disappointment to know that the program has not been going well.

Well, for those who are sticking it out, I do hope you all will see some sunny days soon.

But wait there's more

After leaving the 10kto1mm program I am now getting a lot of sales pitched e-mails such as the one listed below. Its a bit long but you get the idea :err::-

After receiving over 200 emails asking for a payment plan for my
Mastermind Mentoring Program, I've decided that the remaining 8
seats be open for a 3 month payment plan at $750 per month.
Mastermind Mentoring Payment Plan ($750 x 3 Mo.)
If you take a closer look:
Payment Plan: 750 x 3 = $2250
One-time Payment: $1749 + 2 months of traderoom ($249) = $2247...
In essence you are paying about $3.00 more... but I've only got 8
seats left, so if you are one of the 200 traders that asked me for
a payment plan, here's your chance:
Mastermind Mentoring Payment Plan ($750 x 3 Mo.)
You'll also get the 3 bonuses that I am adding to the program, which
are:
Trade Statement Review by me with a 30-min phone call where I'll
work pinpoint areas that you need improvement and work out a trading
plan with you.
Trade Copier client license for MT4 platform - all of my trades
will be copied to your account - no more missing trades.
Week long trading session (will be recorded) to demonstrate how
to trade Market Cycle. This is probably the most important week for
your trading career if you have yet to take advantage of Market
Cycle.
You'll also get the 3 bonuses that I am adding to the program, which
are:
Trade Statement Review by me with a 30-min phone call where I'll
work pinpoint areas that you need improvement and work out a trading
plan with you.
Trade Copier client license for MT4 platform - all of my trades
will be copied to your account - no more missing trades.
Week long trading session (will be recorded) to demonstrate how
to trade Market Cycle. This is probably the most important week for
your trading career if you have yet to take advantage of Market
Cycle.
If you are thinking about joining my program, go ahead and register
today because there are only 8 seats available, I fully expect to
be sold out this weekend...

Thank you and I look forward in seeing you in the program!

Henry Liu

Yup, I got that e-mail...or rather all those e-mails too! : ) ....plus a bunch more pay signal providers!
But, right now, I have absolutely no interest in any mentoring or signal providers as I am trading what's in front of my screen when & where I can.
So far, I have lost over usd2.8k and it's hurting just a little bit...but I am learning fast.

I lost money mainly due to ignorance of using the 1M, 5M, and H4 chart without comparing them with the D1, W1, and even the MN charts. So, I got false "Highs & Lows" charts and got totally whipped by the EUR/USD and AUD/USD by going "Short". Boy, did I got whipped!...and yes, I must admit I did prayed fervently at some point, and, nope, prayers don't help any!

But I believe I am getting there and hope to have "boring time" soon making money! : )

Cheers and all the best!

Bad bad service

This is a service that has no value except for the person running it. I was being bombarded with sales pitch and eventually I succumbed and joined the 10k program. Why? Because he said that he would show his LIVE STATEMENT, so (i thought) there wouldn't be any lies.

Guess what? there still was. He once took off his SL on his account, and a lot of people were stopped out except him of course. He then tells people to re-enter if they want, the nerve!!! You pay him exorbitantly for a signal service (more than any service I have ever subscribed to ever) and he just whipsically plays with your mind and money. Of course, it doesn't help that he just tries to trade counter trend all the time.

If you had tossed a coin for your entry levels and just traded with the trend, you would be left with more money than everyone in the program has now.

After you leave the program, the sales pitch still don't stop. There is email after email trying to get you to sign up for another program. You are much better off looking through the listings here on forexpeacearmy and joining a program that forexpeacearmy has tested. You would make more money and the cost would be far far cheaper than this scam artist charges.

system is not working and mentor is unfair

I was in the program two months. For two months, from 8 trades only one was managed to make a profit (BoJ intervention).
Henry violated the basic conditions have been defined at the beginning. There have been bracketed stop loss and unnecessary risk taking.
Henry failed promise of the possibility of a refund after 2 months.
Many people are frustrated a later course of action from Henry, when asked for a refund.
I am very disappointed with this service.
Preparing detailed info, including list of trades and record of comunication with support to the possibility of a refund.
I will post this information very soon.

Ludek,please do post trading history here as I would be highly interested to see what went wrong.

I have personally suffered heavy losses in the last month or so trading forex due to very unpredictable and erratic market movements. It seems majority of my trades went against me. I am still "licking my wounds" and shall recoup, rethink, and go in for another "assault" soon....albeit more cautiously and with only 2 or 3 trades at a time : )

All the best!

Let me post a list of my trades taken under the 10kto1mm formula:
aug 28 buy usd/jpy 85.00 sell 84.00 loss 100
aug 30 buy gbp/jpy 130.95 sell 129.75 loss 120
aug 31 buy gbp/jpy 129 sell 128.50 loss 50
sep 8 sell usd/cad 1.047 buy 1.051 loss 40
sep 14 buy gbp/jpy 128.06 sell 50% 130.593 profit 253
sep 14 buy gbp/jpy 128.06 sell 25% 133.099 profit 503
sep 14 buy gbp/jpy 128.06 sell 25% 133.50 profit 544
sep 13 sell aud/usd .9350 buy .9475 loss 125
sep 22 buy usd/chf .9943 sell .9841 loss 102
oct 13 buy usd/cad 1.0090 sell 50% 1.03477 profit 257
oct 13 buy usd/cad 1.0090 sell 50% 1.0200 profit 110
oct 19 buy gbp/jpy 128.10 current trade SL moved to 128.10

Just look at the results, it is very clear to see that what Henry said right from the start he has delivered, he will cut short the losses and let the winners run. The problem with most of the critics was that they failed to understand the randomness of the market, they expected profits from the very start or close to it - when this failed they bailed out like rats from a sinking ship. Henry also said at the outset that this was a very aggressive strategy, perhaps it would have been best to weed out the faint hearted with a psychological profile questionaire to see if they were mentally fit to go through with the program. I say this with all seriousness because the outcome has left a sour taste in many mouths - simply because traders/would be traders couldn't accept a string of losses, which is inevitable in your trading life.

This service was always going to be a signal service. With a signal service you simply take the signal - don't question it. Henry took the extra steps of introducing a forum, however human nature being such, in the face of pain and adversity, the forum turned very toxic and I am glad it had been pulled down. I guess the same thing happened with the subsequent Java chat room. As for me, I am more than happy being part of Henry's project, there is no chatter or venom at the moment to play with your mind, I don't need to watch or (over)analyse the market, all trades are automated and my account is up 15% after 2 months as I post this.

Captain Henry has safely negotiated his ship and passengers through a 200 pip profit on the Gbp/Jpy trade for 50% of the position with the balance 50% sitting at 300 pips profit (131.13 as at 10am Nov 3) - my account was up 26.87%.

Oh, great you sent the results.
Now we can check it in open.

You say you're 15% up. Maybe more.
If I remember, this is aggressive challenge aiming 46% profit each phase.
If you did 15% in 10 week, you'd need another 20 weeks to complete.
30 weeks for the whole phase. More than half a year.

So we have here:

6 loses
3 winners (one trade split into three)

And the last one looks like a winner 338 pips now by the time I'm writing it.

6 losers, 4 winners. 40% winning rate.
On the profit side we have: 253*50% + 503*25% + 544*25% + 257 + 110 + 338 = 994.25 pips.
On the loss side we have 537 pips.
This makes 457.25 pips net profit in 11 weeks = 41.46 pips a week.
1.85 Profit Factor.
Which is not the same in money as pip values are different. GBPJPY is $12.30 at the moment while Greenback crosses always $10.

Sorry I don't buy it.
Megadroid does 40 pips a week scalping 10-15 pips on average.
Less time spent, less stress. And much cheaper :)

I just want to remind you we had very good trend in September.
EURUSD rallied over 1100 pips almost without any correction within 25 days.
This was a true no-brainer buy&hold trade. Almost all Greenback crosses behaved this way on FED QE2 expectations.
Even the choppy, always looking for sideways GBPUSD made over 500.
GBPJPY down by over 670 pips.
The one Henry likes to buy when it's trending down.
Then put the blame on anyone for his faults.

Mr. Liu. If you simply read just few free articles here and there you'd be in phase 3 or 4 already. It's not any secret or rocket science.
If you followed any live news feed you'd never buy the USDJPY after Japanese official comments back in August.
This trend run was so good, this was a trader Nirvana. How could you screw it up?
But you don't believe in trends do you?
You're a contrarian. You believe resistance should always hold. If broken the market becomes chaotic as you explained...
You said you'd trade market sentiment but you traded your beliefs ignoring the sentiment.

I trade the market sentiment. And guess why? Because I saw couple of your videos and simply followed ;-)
If you reviewed your own stuff and followed your own rules, you'd be well advanced.
Markets are so hot… this is the best time for this kind of trading.

Last edited:
Back