• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi , im planning to do binary option and forex in 10market.com. Hope you can give an advice , is this company legit?

Hi , im planning to do binary option and forex in 10market.com. Hope you can give an advice , is this company legit?
I hope im not too late on your post.....don't do it....you will be sorry
What a horrible experience with 10 markets..Stay away........started in February with $500USD I was very quickly talked into another $2000.00USD. I then I had a life changing car accident and requested my money back because i was not able to concentrate on learning to trade. I was then talked into having Dylan Woods manage my account until was able to get back on my feet...long story short....my account was then traded away to $32.00 as I watched my account lose money I requested that all trading be stopped and nothing happened. The final answer was... there is nothing they could do for me......A big and expensive lesson learned..It's all a big money grab...be careful....

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for 10Markets.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.
What a horrible experience with 10 markets..Stay away........started in February with $500USD I was very quickly talked into another $2000.00USD. I then I had a life changing car accident and requested my money back because i was not able to concentrate on learning to trade. I was then talked into having Dylan Woods manage my account until was able to get back on my feet...long story short....my account was then traded away to $32.00 as I watched my account lose money I requested that all trading be stopped and nothing happened. The final answer was... there is nothing they could do for me......A big and expensive lesson learned..It's all a big money grab...be careful....Is there anything else i can do to try and recover the losses????

I have invested 500 US dollars. In two weeks the deposit became 1504 dollars. More than two weeks I try to withdraw money. The support service is silent.
Never contact this office.

N0 it is not .... they pretended to be working out of London which makes you assume they will be regulated by the FCA. They are not.

I have invested 500 US dollars. In two weeks the deposit became 1504 dollars. More than two weeks I try to withdraw money. The support service is silent.
Never contact this office.

This is pretty common with plus500 aswell, a lot of these websites/apps literally have no contact information or support system in place. Avoid them, I can't see how they still exist on the android/app store.

Back