• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Resolved: 10tradefx.com is not giving me withdraw of my capital with profit

I am having an issue with a company

zafar_ali_777

Recruit
Hi Respected @Administrator

I Need Your Special Help Because 10tradefx is not giving me withdraw .

I (Zafar Ali) recently traded a US share on 10 March 2023, but I'm not sure why Tentrade Support team thought that I was trading a gap.

Tentrade broker provided high leverage for US shares and Forex pairs as well. As we are aware, every quarter we have US share earnings which offers speculation. Tentrade broker allows clients to open trade earning shares and I have sold 290 shares of Docu sign.

After opening the trade, I still have 550$+ free margin in my account which I have never used. If I wanted to trade the gap, I could take advantage of all the 550$ + free margin, but I never did it. Next day i have a profit of 3040$ and i have requested to withdraw the amount which was successfully accepted for withdrawal (Screenshot attached).

The next day, i received an email from 10tradefx support team that i had done fraudulent trading and, furthermore, they deducted 550$ from my original deposit amount by claiming i had previously had Gap trading (Video attached). My deposit was 850$. Tentrade declined my withdrawal request and threatened to take legal action (Defamation) against me if I posted it elsewhere.

Tentrade did this to me as I am the sole provider for my family and am in desperate need of money. We can reach an amicable agreement if tentrade gives me a deposit with profit in exchange for me closing my account and deleting all of my posts from all platforms.

kindly ask them to give me withdraw of my capital with profit (3880$) and take strict action against them so innocent peoples don't get trapped. Your urgent response in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Ten Trade MT5 ID : 47183

Broker Link : https://10tradefx.com/

Support email : Support@10tradefx.com

Best regards,

Zafar Ali

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.37.59 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.37.59 AM (1).jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 28
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.37.59 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.37.59 AM.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 27
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.38.00 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.38.00 AM (1).jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 28
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.38.00 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.38.00 AM.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 28
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.38.01 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.38.01 AM (1).jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 28
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.38.01 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 2.38.01 AM.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 28
  • WhatsApp Video 2023-03-16 at 2.38.01 AM.mp4
    516.6 KB
Hi Respected @Administrator

I Need Your Special Help Because 10tradefx is not giving me withdraw .

I (Zafar Ali) recently traded a US share on 10 March 2023, but I'm not sure why Tentrade Support team thought that I was trading a gap.

Tentrade broker provided high leverage for US shares and Forex pairs as well. As we are aware, every quarter we have US share earnings which offers speculation. Tentrade broker allows clients to open trade earning shares and I have sold 290 shares of Docu sign.

After opening the trade, I still have 550$+ free margin in my account which I have never used. If I wanted to trade the gap, I could take advantage of all the 550$ + free margin, but I never did it. Next day i have a profit of 3040$ and i have requested to withdraw the amount which was successfully accepted for withdrawal (Screenshot attached).

The next day, i received an email from 10tradefx support team that i had done fraudulent trading and, furthermore, they deducted 550$ from my original deposit amount by claiming i had previously had Gap trading (Video attached). My deposit was 850$. Tentrade declined my withdrawal request and threatened to take legal action (Defamation) against me if I posted it elsewhere.

Tentrade did this to me as I am the sole provider for my family and am in desperate need of money. We can reach an amicable agreement if tentrade gives me a deposit with profit in exchange for me closing my account and deleting all of my posts from all platforms.

kindly ask them to give me withdraw of my capital with profit (3880$) and take strict action against them so innocent peoples don't get trapped. Your urgent response in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Ten Trade MT5 ID : 47183

Broker Link : https://10tradefx.com/

Support email : Support@10tradefx.com

Best regards,

Zafar Ali

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://10tradefx.com/en/contact-us/
(support@10tradefx.com)

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19450/10tradefx-review

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you get a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck!

sir @FxMaster kindly invite 10tradefx.com here so i can get justice.
i just sell 290 docusign share and next Day my trade was in profit 3040$ This broker refused to give my profit and told that i do gap trading. If i did gap trading then why 550$ free margin i had in account when i get profit. Why i left free margin if my attention was to trade gap. Why this broker provide leverage for us shares if they think gap is illegal even trader don't know when gap will occur. This broker is lying. They stole my profit 3040$.

When i registered complain in their regulation this broker forced me to take my initial capital and i had to take my initial withdraw because they give me 2 hours to withdraw my initial amount and threatened that i will lose my initial deposit if i didn't put withdraw within 2 hours. So i thought first i toke me initial deposit then will fight for my remaining amount which is now 3040$. Now they have removed my access for client portal. Kindly ask 10tradefx broker to give me withdraw of my profit 3040$.

This experience has caused me significant financial loss and emotional distress. I am currently going through a financial crisis and was relying on the profits earned from trading to support myself and my family. However, the broker's failure to return my profits has left me in a dire situation, causing me depression and stress.

Additionally, I was threatened with legal action if I complained elsewhere about this matter, which I find highly unethical and unprofessional. I believe that this behavior is a violation of the Seychelles Financial Services Authority's regulations, and I urge you to investigate this matter thoroughly.

I have attached all relevant documents and communication records with the broker to support my complaint. I am willing to cooperate with your agency in any way necessary to resolve this matter.

I urge your agency to take swift and decisive action against TenTrade (https://10tradefx.com/) and hold them accountable for their actions. I hope to hear from you soon with a favorable resolution to my complaint.

Sincerely,

Zafar Ali

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-17 at 11.52.33 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-17 at 11.52.33 AM (1).jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 11
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-17 at 11.52.33 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-17 at 11.52.33 AM.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 13
sir @FxMaster kindly invite 10tradefx.com here so i can get justice.
i just sell 290 docusign share and next Day my trade was in profit 3040$ This broker refused to give my profit and told that i do gap trading. If i did gap trading then why 550$ free margin i had in account when i get profit. Why i left free margin if my attention was to trade gap. Why this broker provide leverage for us shares if they think gap is illegal even trader don't know when gap will occur. This broker is lying. They stole my profit 3040$.

When i registered complain in their regulation this broker forced me to take my initial capital and i had to take my initial withdraw because they give me 2 hours to withdraw my initial amount and threatened that i will lose my initial deposit if i didn't put withdraw within 2 hours. So i thought first i toke me initial deposit then will fight for my remaining amount which is now 3040$. Now they have removed my access for client portal. Kindly ask 10tradefx broker to give me withdraw of my profit 3040$.

This experience has caused me significant financial loss and emotional distress. I am currently going through a financial crisis and was relying on the profits earned from trading to support myself and my family. However, the broker's failure to return my profits has left me in a dire situation, causing me depression and stress.

Additionally, I was threatened with legal action if I complained elsewhere about this matter, which I find highly unethical and unprofessional. I believe that this behavior is a violation of the Seychelles Financial Services Authority's regulations, and I urge you to investigate this matter thoroughly.

I have attached all relevant documents and communication records with the broker to support my complaint. I am willing to cooperate with your agency in any way necessary to resolve this matter.

I urge your agency to take swift and decisive action against TenTrade (https://10tradefx.com/) and hold them accountable for their actions. I hope to hear from you soon with a favorable resolution to my complaint.

Sincerely,

Zafar Ali
I shared steps to take bro, you have to do that by yourself to get their attention on your issue.

I have taken above steps and they are not sending me profit of 3040$, i am only person supporting my family kindly invite company and provide me justice. I attached screenshot of my skrill deposit

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-20-14-10-08-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-20-14-10-08-40.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 20
Hi admin my case is resolved. They contacted me, explain the issue of delayed withdraw and returned my due amount. Please delete this review/problem from your forum.

Hi admin my case is resolved. They contacted me, explain the issue of delayed withdraw and returned my due amount. Please delete this review/problem from your forum.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back