• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Trading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Could anyone help me figure out if 10trading is scam or reliable?
Seems new Broker in Market from Romania. My suggestion is to avoid Binary options brokers, if you still want to go with them then you may start with small deposit first to test their trading system and withdrawal process.

10trading is a total scam. there is a lady called Chelsea who manipulates the market and makes sure you lose then blames it on your laptop

Could anyone help me figure out if 10trading is scam or reliable?
Definitely scam. They are now also operating as eu-capital.co. Watch out for them

Incidently eu-capital.co also has the same address as Jason Scharf's CIT Investments in Marshall Islands. Coincidental, I think not.

above 10trading.com was replied to me they already refund I would like to say I,m awaiting my amount of withdrawal request I, requested 0n 04/07/2018 $2129.92 ? you refund my balance was $299.00 but my question is what happen mu withdrawal request $2129.92 Tyler o,grady was call me 27/July 2018 he was said he will refund $1750.00 support team will contact me soon then I email you many times no responds then Tyler was call me 08/08 2018 he said that they already change their trading name the new name is marketrading.co their change trading, my balance is 0 because of that he can't refund he suggested me deposit $2175 to activate my account in your new trading that my refund will be automatically find , how your trading trichy your clients ? shameless he was threatened me that he said "if your not going to deposit to activate $2170 this is the way only you have how to get your fund if you not agree I cannot do anything my company was very strict tome they ask me why are you wasting your time to refund him if he not agree forgot it " how your account manger liying is this acceptable ? I,m strongly accuse your company is real scammers I, suggest all the clients do not invest with marketrading.co the new trading same system as 10trading stay away ..

Back