11/4/09 Wed. 4:30 am EDT UK Services PMI (Make Money!)

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix. From now on, I will be posting a separate signal for each economic indicator. I hope that it will be more convenient for you, so that you don't have to read about indicators that you are not going to trade anyway.

Wednesday, November 4th (04:28 am New York Time) UK

We have UK Services PMI coming out. It is expected to come out at 52.3. Last month it came out at 52.3 as well.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the Great British Pound by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/economic-indicator-descriptions/7370-uk-services-pmi.html

The trigger for this indicator is 1.0. This means that if the Services PMI comes out at 53.3 or higher, GBP/USD will probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 51.3 or lower, GBP/USD will probably go down by 40 pips or more in the first 30 minutes of the report. If you miss the initial spike, don't worry, you can still make money on the after-spike move. Click here to read my after-spike retracement strategy for this report: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ces-pmi-after-spike-retracement-strategy.html

For example: on August 5th, UK Services PMI came out at 53.2, versus 51.8 expected. It was a great money making opportunity for both trying to catch the initial spike and the after-spike retracement strategy. See for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

As always, wait for my email this Friday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report :)
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Felix, I'm quite new to forex, but from forex calendars everywhere it shows that the coming UK Service PMI is expected to come out at 55.4 instead of 52.3 and the last Service PMI was at 55.3 instead of 52.3.

I am a little comfused, so please if you may clarify these number. Thank you.

And welcome back and thanks for providing us with useful insights. =)

Felix,

the numbers you gave are EUR at 4:00 am not for the GBP at 4:30 am

:unhappy:

Felix,

the numbers you gave are EUR at 4:00 am not for the GBP at 4:30 am

:unhappy:

You're right, Felix missed it by a pinch. If I were you I'll just substitute the numbers. The overall detail will still remain the same.

Happy trading.:)

Kennedy

Back