• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FOREX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Clients who used them are not satisfied with the platform. However, have low spreads on EUR/USD but had to go due to the platform? Some other issues with them are holding your deposit via credit card for more than 30 days. You can trade, but cannot make a withdrawal until the 30 days are up. In addition, it seems like whenever client place a trade with a stop loss attached to the original order, the stop loss is hunted down and hit quickly. This is the frequent and major issue with this platform which is the major concern for them.

Why you deleted my positive review of forex.com? And why you are hiding ownership of forexpeacearmy.com domain? All the normal brokers here are rated 2 stars! Ridiculous. I will write complaint to Federal Trade Commission.

It's interesting how you sell advertising space for Alpari and have reviews of it of 2 stars :D

Little Me Vs Forex.com

Hello you guys My Name Is matches and I'm a battle With Forex.com and i'm losing. I need Help!

They will not give me back my small $1700 I made withdraw requset on Sunday 1/5/2011 and still in processing for 4 days now! Only should taken two, i've contacted them several times on this matter but they all say "I see that there is a case currently made and it has been expedited". But day after day nothing.

Here chat had with one of the reps there

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Dan C'

Dan C: Hello and welcome to Client Services. May I have your User ID (account number) or email address to better assist you?

you: XXXXXXX

Dan C: Thank you for your information, how may I assist you?

you: I want to know the status of my withdaw request I made FOUR DAYS AGO?

you: and why it is still in Processing?

you: HeLLO??

Dan C: I apologize for the delay I see that there is a case currently made and it has been expedited.

you: so how long until it out processing? Because FOUR DAYS NOW!

Dan C: It should be processed within the next couple hours. Once again I do apologize for the delay.

you: ok well i WILL Be cheacking Back every hour on the hour until then, Because this is ridiculous

you: I lost all trust i once had with this broker...

Dan C: I certainly understand your frustration. We will have this posted as soon as possible.

you: Thank You

Dan C: Was there anything else I could assist you with at this time?

you: No I just want this matter delt with as soon as possisble Please.

Dan C: We will work to have this matter resolved for you.

Dan C: Thank you for visiting. Should you have further questions or comments please log on to chat, email, call us at 1-877-FOREXGO (367-3946) or internationally at 1-908-731-0750.

I mean what can i do, what you guys think?

Withdrawl?

Hello you guys My Name Is matches and I'm a battle With Forex.com and i'm losing. I need Help!

They will not give me back my small $1700 I made withdraw requset on Sunday 1/5/2011 and still in processing for 4 days now! Only should taken two, i've contacted them several times on this matter but they all say "I see that there is a case currently made and it has been expedited". But day after day nothing.

Here chat had with one of the reps there

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Dan C'

Dan C: Hello and welcome to Client Services. May I have your User ID (account number) or email address to better assist you?

you: XXXXXXX

Dan C: Thank you for your information, how may I assist you?

you: I want to know the status of my withdaw request I made FOUR DAYS AGO?

you: and why it is still in Processing?

you: HeLLO??

Dan C: I apologize for the delay I see that there is a case currently made and it has been expedited.

you: so how long until it out processing? Because FOUR DAYS NOW!

Dan C: It should be processed within the next couple hours. Once again I do apologize for the delay.

you: ok well i WILL Be cheacking Back every hour on the hour until then, Because this is ridiculous

you: I lost all trust i once had with this broker...

Dan C: I certainly understand your frustration. We will have this posted as soon as possible.

you: Thank You

Dan C: Was there anything else I could assist you with at this time?

you: No I just want this matter delt with as soon as possisble Please.

Dan C: We will work to have this matter resolved for you.

Dan C: Thank you for visiting. Should you have further questions or comments please log on to chat, email, call us at 1-877-FOREXGO (367-3946) or internationally at 1-908-731-0750.

I mean what can i do, what you guys think?

Did you get your money back?

I've been with Forex.com on and off for 9 years. I never had a problem with withdrawals, and have closed an account last year for 10.9K--got the check within a week. I have had a few technical issues; I used their VPS and even with their help, could not load MDP ea (probably a good thing, looking back at it). When I transferred part of an account to their MT4 account, their transfers are not compatible, so I had to send in a form, only to have to re-send it a week later (after several contacts with the help desk). Bottom line is I have been profitable, and they have always paid on time. I tend to have more swing trades, and I have never scalped with this account. I'll stay with them. Hope this helps.

HI,

i am using forex.com around two years and so far very good. there were several issues and their platform forextrader pro lite is really worth i've seen but to summarize everything i would give them 8 out of 10. i have 50 K account with them .

Hello I am using Forex.com Demo account to practice and have been for about 6 months now. I was wondering before I put my money with this company, are there any recent reviews of this company? good news bad news? I see a few reviews here, the one complaint is a little overdrawn, because they tell you up front it could take 5 business days to process a withdraw. So that one is ok, however he never answered that I could see if he got his money so i am assuming he did. no news is good news I guess in this case. I am a little curious about the 30 days wait on the deposit? and if you are able to trade live and it be accredited to the account. Another question i have is, I seem to be doing pretty well with the demo account, what kind of difference is there between the demo system and the live system, if any. Any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Back