120 pips slippage and unique candle on FXDD

hitcola

Private
Hello every one,
-----------------------------------
I set a bending order SellStop on the USDJPY at the 15:29 (FXDD server time) and it gets executed on the same minute and also the stop loss get triggered on the same minute 15:29 ( FXDD server time)

ddjpy.png

That the candle of 15:29 has a low of 96.11 and high of 96.30 at my MT4, the strange thing is that I compared these prices to many other brokers and find out that this the low price 96.11 was not reached at any other broker. the least brokers low was 96.16 >> is that ordinary thing?
also my friend's MT4 at FXDD has a low of 96.00 differ than mine 96.11. the thing is that if I got a low like other brokers, the order will not be executed and I will not end up with any losses, and if I got a low like other peoples on FXDD I may get out with a profit of 11 pips. but I got a unique candle which not exist anywhere else but my FXDD MT4.

please tell me if this is an ordinary thing and I should accept it, or if this in not ordinary and there is something I should do.

----------------------------------
One more thing please...
I really don't know if its acceptable to got 120 pips slippage on news time, is the broker has the right to execute me at any price and I should accept that without objection.

at the news time, I set a pending order BuyStop on gold @ 1555.05 and they execute it @ 1567.48 >> it means 120+ slippage

fairordersgold.png

fakeordersgold.png

so, is the broker has the right to execute my pending order at any price at news time?

sorry for bad English.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:
I have compared the candle of FXDD with the the same candle at many other brokers, this candle look like very different than any other broker!
it seems that they make a Doji candle, to execute the order and to hit the stop loss.

and here is the photo

View attachment 8814

96.11 vs 96.18. A 7 pip difference. Send a PM to the FXDD rep here at the FPA and ask him to join this thread and explain what's going on.

Trading gold at news time - I'm not sure that's a trick I want to try at too many brokers, since slippage would very likely be high.

96.11 vs 96.18. A 7 pip difference. Send a PM to the FXDD rep here at the FPA and ask him to join this thread and explain what's going on.

Trading gold at news time - I'm not sure that's a trick I want to try at too many brokers, since slippage would very likely be high.

How about this case? is this case close?

Back