1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13thTradingGroup.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Website is down and no reviews were ever left. The review page for this service has been deleted.

otherwise use this thread ("Post Reply" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

#1 Administrator, Nov 2, 2009
    Lasted edited by : Feb 11, 2011
  2. CTGUY

CTGUY Recruit

Concerned

I have been doing research on Dionisios Miliaresis and the 13th Trading Group and I cannot figure out if he is licensed or regulated to trade managed accounts. He states he resides in Miami, Florida but another shows he's in Mount Laurel, NJ. I can't find anything on his managed accounts site where he shows us his experience, training, license, etc. This makes me wonder if he is legit or not.

3. church

church Recruit

adebomirufus@gamil.com

.I started trading 5yrs ago until i begin to appreciate t syhis system. i never got full understanding.Here is the way i trade UKGDPyesterday and about 4 others in a month. Set sellstop and buystop at least5mins using 30min chart b4 the release with about 20pips away from d pre-relaese price.So it does not matter where it goes my profit is 99percet certain if anybody haveear let him ear or continue to loose.. This system take u ahead of others because some of the event that i use it to trade does not retrace in most cases.So if u wait till after the release u might not even be able to enter d trade because of the spontaneous reaction otherwise it will wast ur fund.
    So i trade only five or 4 time in a month with huge profit.