Services Offered 15%-25% Monthly Returns After Fee on Our Managed Forex Accounts Program

njptrix

jpcapitalng.com Representative
15%-25% Monthly Returns After Fee : www.jpcapitalng.com

Hello

I have been a successful trader for 6years and now looking to provide managed accounts services to interested investors with a minimum account size of $10,000. Investors getting into my managed forex accounts program will enjoy the benefits of consistent monthly gains. My drawdown do not exceed -9% on a negative month if any was encountered within the 12 active months in a year.

With this very low drawdown, active/longterm investors stand the chance to earn a 100% ROI within 6 months to 1 year of joining. My recommended brokers are PFGBEST, London Capital Group and Dukascopy. If you're an interested Investor and would like your trading account to be managed, please send your email to info@jpcapitalng.com

Thank You.
Jite.

Last edited:
October Report

Realised Profits: 50.01%
Maximum DD: 4.5%
Possitive trades: 11
Negative trades: 11

request report by email for reference

Last edited:
November Report

Realised Profit/Loss: -8.3%Maximum DD: -8.3%

P.S. Our loss don't go beyond 8.3% on any negative month.

Last edited:
December Report

Week 1 Update.

Current Profit/Loss Till Date: 10.5%

Our last 2 months Report To End The Year.

I finally stopped trading for this year to resume Jan 09'
Our last 2 months (Oct 13th-Dec 8th) achieved a pretty nice figure till date of 38% Profit risking no higher than 1% of our equity/trade.

I will resume posting by Jan-Dec'09

Thank You.

Puckster, my website is under construction...

first 2 weeks of this month have been great so far. 18% Positive

Welcome Back.

Wishing all our various clients a HaPPy & A ProSperous NEw Y*E*A*R 2010 **Including LoNg LiFe and a PeRfECt Health***

Our goal for 2010 is to deliver one of the best performance in the managed Forex accounts industry.

For those who want to know how our Industy leading propreitary Strategy works, below are our key elements.

.Diversification on four liquid pairs (volatility means money)... The currencies we trade and have chosen includes EURJPY , GBPJPY, GBPCHF, and GBPUSD.
.Dual Session Trading: LONDoN and US (all EUR AND GBP PAIRS are traded in the london session while the Cable (GBPUSD) is traded on both sessions
. Losses Protection: (Take care of your losses, and your profits will take care of themselves!) Here, we protect our losses and make sure even if the market goes against us after we've already been in profit, we try our best to make sure its the spreads that is taken not the Stop loss.
. Can be applied on very large accounts and still achieve the same edge as if it is been applied to a standard $10,000.
-----

Also as an update, our fee is now 30% of Net Profit while you as the investor gets 70% (EXample, We earn you $1000 profit on your $10,000 investment, we get $300, while you as the account owner get $700).

The above points are just a few attributes and edge our propreitary strategy have over others.

Regards

Last edited:
5th Jan 2010

No High Probability Trade Setup
(meaning no trade was executed on clients accounts).

Remember; not trading is a trading decision. Trade your account to last you a lifetime because it will when you trade with wisdom. Its business and not gambling.

Currently 37.33% Possitive

We're up 37.33% the 3rd day in the 3rd week of this month January 2010; and we expect to hit 50% before the last day of the month.

February will of course be better because we had to study the psychology of the market for 1 week and 3 days which changed all of a sudden (this made us had a MAX DD of 15.0%)

Changes are constant in this field!

Last edited:
Back