15 Years of Pharaoh

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Early October back in 2007 is when the Forex Peace Army rebranding happened. A lot of people came over to the new site, but only a handful are still around, including a few who also signed up on October 3rd as Pharaoh did.

Of those, who signed up in early days and all those who came after, Pharaoh still holds the highest post count at the FPA. Currently, he has 20,207 posts. I'm still wondering if FxMaster or Sive Morten will be the first to catch up with him.

In honor of this occasion, and since I missed doing this on his 12th anniversary, I think it is time to give Colonel Pharaoh a long overdue promotion.

Happy 15th Anniversary and Congratulations to
Brigadier General Pharaoh

Early October back in 2007 is when the Forex Peace Army rebranding happened. A lot of people came over to the new site, but only a handful are still around, including a few who also signed up on October 3rd as Pharaoh did.

Of those, who signed up in early days and all those who came after, Pharaoh still holds the highest post count at the FPA. Currently, he has 20,207 posts. I'm still wondering if FxMaster or Sive Morten will be the first to catch up with him.

In honor of this occasion, and since I missed doing this on his 12th anniversary, I think it is time to give Colonel Pharaoh a long overdue promotion.

I am about to complete 11 Years with FPA, time really flies :)

Yes, that ancient one seem to have been around like forever! Congratulation old friend Brigadier General Pharaoh :D....and I supposed there will be a reward somewhere as appreciation for your long patronage... and of course, long over due salary raise :D

Let me see what I got in the package.

Ohhh... A nice new dress uniform.
A 15 year service medal.
A shiny helmet with a big gold star in front. That should make life easier for enemy snipers. :D
A six-pack of wine. Wow, I didn't even know they made generic wine in 250 ml boxes.
Some coupons for 50 cents off a combo meal from several burger chains.

A 15 year service medal.
A shiny helmet with a big gold star in front. That should make life easier for enemy snipers. :D
A six-pack of wine. Wow, I didn't even know they made generic wine in 250 ml boxes.
There must be a package worth 10k$

A 15 year service medal.
Surely there must be at least a 24-carat gold medal for a long FREE service o_O

Any screenshots of what the forum looked like 15 years ago? It would be interesting to see )

Back