• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Eforex-Trading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for using Hyper EA expert advisor.

We have released a new version of Hyper EA - 2.2.

There are several changes that we made in advisor:

First of all, now you are able to set StopLoss manualy. But we strongly recommend you to leave this value equal to 50 pips.

The second thing you can change now is spread limitation. Ea will not open a trade if the current spread is higher than MaxSpread parameter.

And finally, now you are able to use the Trading Pause. We recommend to use 5 minutes trading pause during rollover (from 0:00 till 0:05 GMT+2 at USA winter time). So you just need to set UseTradePause = true and MinuteStopPause = 5. Ea do not close or open any trades during Trading Pause. However, orders could be closed by t/p or s/l.

To get new version of Hyper EA, send us a request on email, please.

Best regards, eforex-trading.com

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

5 out of 5 rating from me!

I have been trading this bot on 2 live accounts! I have a portfolio of bots and I consider this to be one of the best bots I’ve got. I consider it to be a low risk trader, and consistently performing. If anyone wanted to contact me direct to discuss, I am happy to offer my endorsement for this EA. I have shared my personal details with the Eforex-trading team should they wish to direct potential customers to discuss the product with me.

The Hyper team have been very courteous, responsive and helpful and I recommend them highly!

Craig

Dear clients!

We are glad to let you know that our company Eforex-trading has received an award of the well-known world society of currency traders Donnaforex.com. We have been awarded a status of the “Verified Vendor” for the high reliability of the company products and a professional approach to a work with our clients.

Selection criteria were rather stiff; therefore not many of the society members have got this status. A company must have an impeccable reputation, an accredited monitoring on real accounts and an option of refunding funds. It has also to have the highest standards of the client service.

We appreciate very much the recognition of our colleagues. We are going to further improve our products, strategies and services. Thank you for being with us!

Respectfully, the team of the Eforex-trading.

New version of Hyper EA Pro for Jforex

Dear clients,

Eforex-trading.com is proud to present you the new version of our best forex expert advisor Hyper EA Pro for the JForex trading platform. Enhanced JHyper EA Pro 1.2 has several major changes:

- Settings for new trading pairs. Now, our advisor has recommended settings to trade on several new pairs like EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, GBPCAD and USDCAD.

- Improved MM. The “Groups” feature has been added. It divides all trading pairs into several groups according to profitability and allows to limit the maximum number of trades stay opened at the same time.

- Auto DST correction. Now, advisor can determine whenever it’s Summer or Winter time now and adjust trading time according to this information.

In order to get the new JHyper EA Pro 1.2, you need to send us the request via the form on our site.

Hyper EA Pro 2.3.1 and Hyper EA 2.3.1 have been released

Dear clients,

We want to inform you that the new Hyper EA Pro 2.3.1 and Hyper EA 2.3.1 have been released.

The new updates contain several changes:

- Improved protection system. Now the ea connects to the trading server for checking a license a little bit later to avoid server overload during the EA trading session.
- Improved AutoGMT algorithm. Now the gmt perameter updates once a day.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.

We strongly recommend you to use the latest version of our product. You should recieve the updated files via email shortly, otherwise contact our support.

IMPORTANT: YOU CAN USE NEW VERSIONS WITH OLD .DLL FILES.

Best regards,
Eforex-trading.com team.

Dear customers,

We are happy to announce to your reference the new page devoted to "Trading signals" provided via MirrorTrader terminal.

MirrorTrader – is a unique terminal developed by Tredency' company for the automatic trade with the trading signals usage. It helps you copy the trades of the best world traders for absolutely free. Besides this terminal lets you trade manually using your favorite instruments – charts and indicators.

Nowadays MirrorTrader is supported by the majority of large-scale brokers. Alpari, FXCM and ThinkForex are among them.

Feel free to find the platform overview on the MirrorTrader page on our site. There you can also find our in-house rating for MirrorTrader’ signals.

Don’t hesitate to contact our support team with any questions.

Best regards,
Eforex-trading team

January 2013 report

Here is the recap of what happened last month at eforex-trading.com.

PAMM accounts
Several PAMM accounts were added to our Pamm Accounts Ratings List: Prime Invest, Quantum. Feel free to find the full ratings list here.

Forex Expert Advisors
Several new expert advisor appeared in our Expert Advisors Ratings Chart: FX Capitalist. You’re welcome to look at the full ratings list here.

MirrorTrader signals
New trader joined to our MirrorTrader Recommended Providers List: ThirdBrainFx. Feel free to find the full list of recommended providers here.

Collective2 Signals
New trader was also added to our Collective2 Recommended Providers List: Nasdaq C.I.S. Take a look at the full list of recommended providers here.

Best regards,
eforex-trading.com team

Back