• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 24option.com

General discussions of a financial company
Has anyone used 24Option Binary Options Broker Lately ?
Been thinking about using them. Wanted to see if anyone has any Reviews ?
Good ? Bad ? Ugly ?

hi ! i want to know is it ok by investing at 24option.com ? i mean there is no problem with cashing the money back to my creditcard account and how long dose it take?

STAY AWAY from 24 Options, I made a deposit of 250 a couple of months ago, with my creditcard,find out it was nothing for me, so I asked for a withdraw. I got an email were they told me to send a photocopy of my valid passport,driverslicense,creditcard front/back etc. I contacted my bank which told me to NOT give out such information. I sent back an email and said I couldn´t give them that information, and at the same time I asked why they didn´t asked for that when deposited. Answer was that they was protecting from cardtheft and moneylaundry!!BUT, my withdrawing is less of what I deposit, so it can´t be any MONEYLAUNDRY. Well I consider my money lost, because I´m not giving them any copys, but instead hopefully they will get less people to scam, so my advice STAY AWAY!!!!

Hi! I opened las week an account with 24option.com, I traded mostly 60 seconds and 5 minutes options.... i'm very happy with this part.

When I opened, Diego Paz called me to ask me when I'm going to deposit money. After a few days I deposited and then another guy, Henry Perez told that he was going to be my account manager and sent me some information about the bonus.

Then after some gainings I ordered a withdrawal of 250 euros the 20 May 2013, and Henry Perez called me inmediatly to ask me to not do that ( I can understand its his job...so no problem about that) and he said that he will approve the order of withdrawal.

Before that, I sent the documents ( ID, credit card copy - hiding numbers, copy of bank statement about the address) no objection about this procedure, i think they should ask about these docs before depositing.

I'm very happy with all the customer service of 24option.com (Diego and Henry), and with the platform from Tech Financials.... i'm just a little bit afraid aout the withdrawal but we'll see what happens....

I will update you with the timing of my withdrawal through credit card ( I'm afraid it will take a week or more )

Am new on binary option so am looking for the best broker that act fast on withdrawal..am considering 24option.com and Banc De Binary (www.bbinary.com) please has anybody use Banc De Binary (www.bbinary.com) ..i registered there today and a broker called me ..but am scared i dont want the broker that i will invest with and at the end i will have problem in withdrawing my money...please any advice is highly appreciated. thanks.

banc de binary

Am new on binary option so am looking for the best broker that act fast on withdrawal..am considering 24option.com and Banc De Binary bbinary.com]Binary Options Trading Online with Banc De Binary[/url]) please has anybody use Banc De Binary .bbinary.com]Binary Options Trading Online with Banc De Binary[/url]) ..i registered there today and a broker called me ..but am scared i dont want the broker that i will invest with and at the end i will have problem in withdrawing my money...please any advice is highly appreciated. thanks.

Hi! I opened las week an account with 24option.com, I traded mostly 60 seconds and 5 minutes options.... i'm very happy with this part.

When I opened, Diego Paz called me to ask me when I'm going to deposit money. After a few days I deposited and then another guy, Henry Perez told that he was going to be my account manager and sent me some information about the bonus.

Then after some gainings I ordered a withdrawal of 250 euros the 20 May 2013, and Henry Perez called me inmediatly to ask me to not do that ( I can understand its his job...so no problem about that) and he said that he will approve the order of withdrawal.

Before that, I sent the documents ( ID, credit card copy - hiding numbers, copy of bank statement about the address) no objection about this procedure, i think they should ask about these docs before depositing.

I'm very happy with all the customer service of 24option.com (Diego and Henry), and with the platform from Tech Financials.... i'm just a little bit afraid aout the withdrawal but we'll see what happens....

I will update you with the timing of my withdrawal through credit card ( I'm afraid it will take a week or more )

Well!

The update about the withdrawal:

I ordered in the platform monday 20 May 2013...the guy from 24option Henry called me the same day, i wasn't able so he called me two days (22-May)after to ask me why i'm withdrawing money, then he told that i will receive my funds.

So the thursday 23-May it showed in my platform approved and then today Wednesday 29 May I received the money in my Bank Account.

So it took 10 days the whole process.

It was the 250 euros that I used to open the account (the minimum)....next time I will update my experience withdrawing my profit. I hope there will be no problem... i'll keep you inform :)

Back